More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Cheerleader's

Next, I went to the college, i went to the football game and turned the whole line up of cheerleaders into living sex dolls. The first I started with is this cute cheerleader that I had fantasies of before. She was petite and blonde with c cups and a perky ass.

"Unfreeze just her for me to have some fun with before I put her out for everyone. Also, make it so she can say what she wants but can't resist orders" I tell the genie. The rest of the world is still frozen in time and she's at my mercy. as she looks around confused I stepped forward.

"On your knees doll." I command the confused-looking blonde. She looks terrified as her body response even though she doesn't want to.

"What's happening why is everyone just standing around what are you doing? " She spurts out.

"Don't bite and try to suck while I use your face," I tell the terrified blonde and shove my cock straight past her lips before she can complain more. I drive it to the base even while she chokes and still tries sucking in between gagging.

"To answer some of your questions you're now a sex doll for anyone and everyone that will see you. I'm just giving a little test before I pop you somewhere fun" I feel like trying to say speak as I pummel her face and don't let up until I bury it to the base. she shakes and gags as it's lodged deep in her throat. i cum down it and it sprays out her nostrils

"what are you doing, please no," the little blonde says as bend her over and starts pushing against her asshole. i soon slip in as she protests and am pounding her on the field. i take my time with pounding her tight ass as i think of the perfect spot for her

"They got a great spot for you cutie 1st let's stretch this ass a bit more. " I tell her and grab A football and start forcing it up her as she struggles. Next, I take her poms poms and fill her cunt with them. Taking my time to punch fist them deep in her. In the end just some tassels barely Poke out of her red and slightly gaping cunt.

Were should she go to be used? What type of cheerleader is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)