More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

Where do you want to cum?

....in that pussy!

You know what you want. You hold your climax, riding the edge, as you crook a finger.
"Come here." you're almost panting with anticipation. She obediently steps over, equally breathless, and starts to kneel down.
"Nuh-uh." You shake your head. With your free hand, you make a twirling motion. "Show me your cunt, baby."
Tara's eyes go wide. You get the sense that maybe, despite her actions and words, she didn't actually expect this course of action.
But she only hesitates a moment before turning around, bending over to show off that young pussy, still filled with Jenna's dildo. You grab the suction cup end of it, ripping it out in an impatient jerk that makes Tara gasp with surprise. You can see her fingers working her clit from the other side.
"Yes. Yes. You know where to put it, baby." that sultry voice croons out the instruction you don't need, and you grab those ample hips and hilt yourself in one thrust.
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh...................." her voice goes from crooning to mewling pathetically. "Shooo....thhhicccc..." her speech is slurred; she's literally cock-drunk.
"Your pussy is so fucking tight. Have you been needing a real dick?" the words come to your lips from some place animal in your brain. Rational thought, morals, those are out the window right now. You pound this cunt hard, poking the hard spot deep in the back, eliciting whimpers of pain amidst the pleasureable whining.
"Yes...yes...I have...Ow...please....be....oooh....gentle...." she's giving it an admirable try to stay coherent, but her brain is scrambled. "You're hitting places that don't....awwww....get a lot of love..." So Jared can't measure up, huh? Disappointing. You'd hoped he might carry on the proud Sinclair tradition of giving great dick to sexy women.
Your thumb is probing her southern hole as you pump. "Has he gotten in here yet?" Her head shakes fervently, whipping her blonde hair back and forth until you gather it with your other hand, turning her face so she can see yours.
"No...n-....no one has...mom always told me...fuuuuck...that only whores get fucked there." Her face is priceless: that brave facade of the temptress has almost completely melted away into a girl that is starting the think maybe she's in over her head.
You nod... and then jam you thumb inside her asshole to the first knuckle. There's enough lube and girl juices in the area that you can manage it fairly smoothly, though her pucker is as tight as a drum. You can feel your cockhead through her inner walls as you thrust. "Well, your daddy's telling you that good girls give up all their holes." What the fuck are you saying? Where is this coming from? You're not going to fuck her ass, at least not this time, when you're about to paint her insides. But still, it's really hot, so you roll with it.
"Yes...Yes daddy...Oh my God! That's.....aw...aw...aw...that feels strange....I think... aw....oh fuck I'm cumming!" a veritable waterfall of cum starts rolling down her thighs. Your cock is suddenly washed in it.
That's all she wrote for that. You hilt yourself again and again as you pump a sizeable load into her. It's getting deep in there. A small part of you hopes that she's on the pill. You never have gotten around to getting that vasectomy.
"CUM IN ME, DADDY!" you wince at her volume, but the words are some of the most delicious you've ever heard. Her knees wobble as you withdraw, an almost immediately, a river of white spunk starts dripping from the raw, red lips. You sit down on the edge of the tub and watch as she collapses to the floor, rolling over to sit staring at your jizz leaking from her well-fucked hole.
"Um...." suddenly hesitant for the first time in your experience, Tara swallows, and continues "...I....I ran out of birth control and didn't get it refilled yet. Jared and I have been using condoms...." she looks at you with the unspoken question, and you can see that her eyes are starting to get glassy. Perhaps the weight of all this is crashing down on her now.
"Don't worry. Jenna has some Plan B that she keeps for emergencies. You've got nothing to worry about." It's not a guarantee. but you don't need her freaking out.
"Okay..." this is a Tara you've never met before. It's as if your cock has sapped the tart out of her and replaced it with the truth: that she's a horny 20 year old girl with daddy issues, but and not too experienced.
"You need to go back to Jared's room. Get dressed. As soon as I can manage it, I'll swipe the pills for you. Go on."
She looks at you with uncertainty. It's amazing. All that predatory behavior, all that boldness. It's all pretty much gone now. She's so unsure now, and she's looking to you for something to grab hold of. Suddenly, she lurches up and throws her arms around you. She gives you a passionate kiss, moaning into your mouth. "Thanks...daddy." Oh boy. Why had you had to press on that particular area of damage. You hope she isn't in love now or some foolishness like that.
After cleaning up, you poke your head out of the bathroom to make sure that the coast is clear. When you're satisfied, you send her on her way. As you watch her go, you can tell she's still somewhat dazed, as she nearly walks right into the corner of the wall, before disappearing down the hallway to Jared's room.

TaraCreamed

The instant that Tara is out of sight, Jenna appears at the end of the hallway that leads to the entryway and stairwell."Ah, good morning, babe." she's dressed in an orange and cream sundress with floral pattern skirts, and she's lightly made up and her hair is held back in a simple ponytail.
"Morning." You smile, trying to hide the guilt of your little tryst. "You look nice."
Jenna smiles. "Thank you dear. Listen, I've got to run to the store to get a lot of groceries for this weekend. I'm seriously considering charging Jack and Karen for room and board." she chuckles, and then puts a hand on your arm. "Can you come with? It'll make things so much easier."

How do you respond, you cheating bastard?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)