More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cdbaby cdbaby

How do you respond?

ambivalent

You had heard this had happened sometimes but never met anyone who was a product of ****. Time crawled as you tried to find a proper response. Her face was starting to fall as the memories of past loves leaving her danced behind her eyes. "It's fine." You say as reassuringly as you can. "I won't leave you over something you had no control over."

"R-really?" She asked almost afraid to be happy.

"Really." I kissed her forehead softly. She fell into your chest and nuzzled you. Clinging to you desperately as if you might run away any minute eventually both falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning you wake to find her sleeping on your chest. She truly was a beauty and very smart. Slowly she woke and ran her hand through her messy bed head before wiping the little bit of drool from her lip. She hissed realizing she drooled on you during the night, "My bad."

You chuckle softly before kissing her forehead, "It's what I'm here for." She smiled still remembering how accepting you were last night.

"That's right." She giggled before practically skipping to the shower. You were lucky enough to have a dorm room with its own shower. You imagined her naked body as she washed. You felt yourself stir in your pants. You slip inside of the shower and find the room filled with steam already as you strip and slip inside the shower with your beautiful girlfriend. Thank God for adhesive ducks.

After the two of you toweled off and dressed your girlfriend fixed you both breakfast of hot pockets and coke, "So when do I meet them?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)