More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VioletWinters VioletWinters

Select One

Zombies /

The zombie apocalypse sure has taken its toll on the world. Governments have collapsed, anarchy reigns in the streets, and hordes of living dead roam, seeking out human flesh. Nobody has been able to identify what causes immunity to the disease, thankfully, you fall under the 0.0001% of the population who is immune. Your friends, not so much. You have a base set up back at your house. It is perfectly zombie-proof but you fear the day a group of raiders come by. Until then, you stay there alone, with your friend Kyle, who stays in the basement. Why does he stay in the basement? Because you locked him there. Because he is a zombie. Still, it gives you someone to talk to, and through his grunts and moans it almost feels like he understands you when you speak to him.

But enough about that. You have more important things to think about. You are currently scavenging in the local Walmart® when you come across a collapsed pillar. You could have swore that you already cleared this place of any undead with your trusty pistols, but it appears you missed the one trapped underneath the debris. You aim at her head, prepared to take her out of her misery when you notice something. That rotting flesh looks pretty familiar. And so does the hair (what's left of it anyway). You grab the writhing creature by the back of its head and take a good look at its face. She snaps and claws at you, but you're quick and she isn't going anywhere which that concrete on her leg.

You'd never believe it! It is your old crush, Victoria! What a fantastic opportunity! You could find a crate and haul her back home, maybe give Kyle some company. Or, you could...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)