More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by neron059 neron059

What do you do?

Put a bullet in her head

I never liked her that much anyway, you think as the zombie's brain splatters over the fallen pillar. You let go of her hair, and the corpse fall unceremoniously onto the floor, face first. Flinging your hands to get off the bits of skull and grey matter, you start to look for something that could help you fee Victoria's leg. Want not, waste not, as your parent always say into you as some kind of fire ignites inside your belly. A jackscrew is ideal, but you will make do with just a piece of sharp glass. There is no need to ruin your perfectly good knife for a small excursion such as this. With that in mind, you began shifting the rubble around with rusty rebar as you walk around the pillar. That when your feet catches something, almost throwing you off balance.

Another zombie? You think as you struggle to remain on your foot. Not quite. There is a small pool of blood around its neck. Fresh blood. A girl, judging from the shoulder-length hair and light-green blouse. You tip the corpse over with your foot. A glossed-over pair of blue-eyes greeted your own, its owner's face showing the expression of agony and regret. A considerable amount of the flesh of its neck is missing, probable the cause of . Modest mound sticks out of her chest. Not distastefully big, but not exactly a washboard. Just your type. Kneeling to inspect the corpse closer, you notice a faint pungent smell and a damp spot in front of her navy miniskirt. Pissing yourself in the last moments huh, you think aloud as you see a puddle around her bottom.

The fire inside you intensifies. You need to find release soon.

So which one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)