More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoyousJenny JoyousJenny

Whose role do you take on?

Zeren Drake, Priest of Deslyna (Godess of love, lust and passion) and member of the Scarlet Company adventuring party (JoyousJenny)

Author's Note:
This story will involve a number of fantasy elements, fantastical races, some low level magic and fighting. The main character will be the primary point of view but this may shift as the story dictates. The story will include him becoming closer with a variety of different characters, initially the four that are a part of the adventuring group will make up his harem. There will be a mix of sex scenes (Straight, lesbian and group), romantic interactions, relationship building and standard fantasy adventuring faire, fighting bandits, dragons, delving into dungeons while collecting gold and treasure.

(Editor’s Commentary: Hello again, ladies & germs. Let’s all give a big AM welcome to our newest writer. JoyousJenny has strung together quite a few excellent pieces in the past including doing a thread for our former competitor Sexual Privilege. This stuff is pretty good so far, so let’s see where it goes. ~W)

A below roared through the trees as a finely tuned, athletic orc body crashed through the trees into a clearing. Grunting from the exertion of the chase she brought her great axe down onto her quarry, a bandit who deflected the blow with his shield. The mighty figure, muscles glistening with sweat and cracked leather strapping taut ready to protect her from his puny daggers. It was then that she realised what she had gotten into and was now surrounded by another four men, grinning, swords drawn and ready to strike. Yevelda was no stranger to battle but she knew when she was outmaneuvered. Wasting no time she let out an ear piercing howl, the rage seethed within her and she wasted no time pouncing at the closest of the men, another sweep of her axe knocking him off balance. While she did this the others moved in cautiously and attacked she was unable to fend them all off and received several blows, spilling her blood on the ground. She did however keep her footing and very quickly she was joined by her companions.

The raven haired Angelika had quickly made her way around to the man that they had been chasing, sneaking through the others unnoticed, she held her finger up to her lips causing Yevelda to sigh and become emboldened at the same time. Angelika wasted no time and sliced the throat of the unsuspecting bandit, quick and silent, Yevelda had never understood that.

As his lifeless body fell to the ground Yevelda saw two fire bolts whizz into the heads of two of the other men fighting her. This caught the attention of the others are they now realised that they were no longer in the advantageous position. Their grins quickly turned to looks of concern as they looked around and saw the approaching group including the crackling magical energy coming from the fiery haired, graceful elf, Delarissa.

With fear bubbling up in their eyes, the bandits turned and brandished their swords ready to fight for their lives when a knight in shining armour, her blonde tresses flowing out of her helmet came into view. "Please, there is no need for further bloodshed, surrender and we can guarantee tour safety with the authorities", her voice as sweet as honey pleaded with them. Gwendolyn was also no stranger to combat but she believed the very best in people and that they deserved a chance to repent so that they could be redeemed of their wickedness. It seemed to fall on deaf ears however and she approached them with her shield raised and sword ready to strike.

Zeren came ambling up the back, looking a little awkward still, his unkempt hair getting in his face, stepping on his robes and fumbling with his holy symbol whilst trying to recite a prayer to Deslyna. He wasn't as well versed in combat as his other companions having only joined them recently but he was determined to prove his worth to the Scarlet Company. He quickly made his way over to Yevelda who appeared to be hurt quite badly hoping to at least help a little with her injuries. He reached out one hand to her back, the other brandishing his shining golden holy symbol and with a flash of light the wounds closed up and Yevelda seemed to be reinvigorated, raising her great axe once more.

The two remaining bandits dropped their weapons and fell to their knees begging Yevelda not to kill them, they had seen enough and now feared for their life. The look on Yevelda's face was one of pure rage, the still warm blood from her now healed wounds slowly ran down her face and torso, she wanted to sate her bloodlust until she felt an calming, armoured hand on her shoulder. Gwendolyn soothed Yevelda's rage with some calming words, "Yevelda, the battle is won, there is no need for more bloodshed here today". With maybe a little bit of soothing magic to help along.

With the action at its conclusion Angelika wandered around picking anything that she could from the pockets of the fallen bandits while Gwendolyn spoke up, "Where is the chest that you stole from the courthouse?"

Both of the men looked at each other and just shook their heads, "We ain't want to tell you that, things could get mighty dicey for us."

Yevelda tightened the grip she had on her axe causing the men to flinch, weighing up their options of imminent versus the agonising they would be faced with if they handed the chest over.

Zeren had begin to look around the clearing for any sign of a campsite while Delarissa joined him, "Not much of a fight that they put up now was it Zeren?"

"No, I guess not but Yev did get quite hurt back there. I hope she won't bark at me when I make sure those wounds are completely healed later."

"Oh, I'm sure she'll be fine. She's a big softy at heart."

"Tell that to the concussion I received the last time that I removed an arrow from her shoulder."

Delarissa laughs and points into the trees to the north, "I think I see something over there, looks like the remnants of a tent and maybe a fire."

What do they find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)