More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

Who to pick?

Zalah

The merchant ship steered into the bay, now merely a few hours away from docking at Tharros, carrying with it Zalah, currently asleep in her quarters.
As the ship slid through the calm waters, the busty blonde harlot began to exit her slumber, her voluptuous body slithering against the sheets, which were still sleek from the veritable orgy that she had thrown the previous night. As Zalah finally awoke, she sat up in her bed, looking around at her room, which appeared to have been ravaged by a tornado, discarded articles of clothing and drinking cups strewn out over the floor, the sturdy wooden surface randomly stained with different fluids, most often wine or cum.

Taking a deep breath, something which caused her impressive bosom to rise, Zalah smiled to herself as she felt the lingering smell of sweat and , mixed with that of semen.

She had convinced the ship’s captain to let her pay him by performing for him and crew for free, as often as they wanted, during the voyage. As the captain had met her whilst on shore leave, and had had the pleasure of seeing her take on three men on-stage in the seedy little waterfront bar where she had been staying, Zalah had experienced little trouble in convincing him to accept her offer. And last night, the last one of the voyage, Zalah had taken on more or less the entire crew, each one of them coming to her room as soon as they got a chance to, meaning that Zalah was often being fucked by four or five sailors at once, with several more looking on.
This had the side-effect that Zalah was now more or less covered from head to toe with a thick layer of dried-up cum, so she decided to get cleaned-up, and quickly left her room .

Since she was the only passenger, the ship primarily meant for carrying goods and not people, and all the crew knew her on a very intimate level, Zalah didn’t bother with covering her body before leaving her quarters, instead entering the deck completely naked.
This caused the present crewmembers to turn their heads, and several of them made lewd comments about Zalah’s appearance.

One of them, a strapping sailor not far from where Zalah was standing, was named Jonah, and was probably the one with the biggest cock, a cock which he had repeatedly rammed into Zalah’s asshole over the last few days. Raising her right eyebrow somewhat and grinning naughtily at Jonah, Zalah strolled over to stand right next to him. Already, there was a noticeable bulge at the front of Jonah’s pants.
Bending down in front of him, Zalah picked up a bucket with her right hand, while her left one slid over her flat stomach.

“Mind if I borrow this for a second?” She asked Jonah, who replied by shaking his head, his eyes focused on the movement of her hand as it reached up to the bottom of her left tit, her slender digits pressed against the smooth skin of the heavy globe.
“Good,” Zalah smiled at him and dropped the bucket over the railing, a small splash being produced as it hit the water, while she held on to the rope which had been tied around its bail, letting the vessel drag after the ship’s side.

After a brief moment, Zalah bent over the rail, making sure that Jonah got a good look at her ass, and began to pull it back up.
Grabbing the sides of the water-filled container, Zalah raised it over her head and tipped it over, letting the cool water cascade down over her nubile body, washing away the tracks of her nightly activities.

“Now,” Zalah said as she discarded the empty bucket, and grabbed hold of Jonah’s hard cock through the front of his pants, “I’ve got a good idea of what I want for breakfast.”
As Jonah and the other sailors looked on, Zalah dropped down on her knees and pulled Jonah’s pants open, letting his fully erect cock spring free from its containment.
The muscular sailor let out a weak groan as Zalah’s lips were pressed against the head of his cock, her right hand already wrapped around the heavy trunk of his member.

Two hours later, the merchant ship had entered Tharros harbour, and the process of unloading the cargo from its hold had begun. After having said farewell to the captain, Zalah strolled down the gangway. Her erotic appearance, highlighted by her thigh-high leather boots and her miniscule top that looked ready to rip at any second, caused quite a few heads to turn. The sword slung over her back however meant that she would probably not have to worry about anyone trying anything funny.
Zalah took one last look at the merchant ship, and then moved on into Tharros.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)