More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lilguy lilguy

What’s next?

Passing by a religious school

Zalah was walking by an old church that was meant to help young men become soldiers of the light. It was also meant to help young women become pure.

She saw some clothes on a rope, hanged out to dry. A woman suddenly ran out from the church, a priest by the name of Horis chasing after her.

“Please come back” The church-father said

“Sorry, but I can't be a teacher here. Area crime is to heavy, your books are much too old. Your students are far behind in their scriptures, and the women…are…are simple jezebels. Some of the men, I actually caught …touching themseselves in their rooms. I will have none of that!”

“But where could we find someone to teach strapping young men to withhold their holy seed till marriage, and young, nubile ample-bosomed women to not get their powers plucked. None at just short notice!”

“That's not my problem, reverend” the snooty woman replied

Zalah, still unspotted by the couple, grabbed one of the robes from the rope and put it on.

The woman was gone and Horis stood alone. Horis was a handsome man with a well built body from building homes with his own hands.

“I think I may help. Couldn’t help but overhear your conversation. I'm new here, and I don’t have much teaching experience.”

“You don’t need anyJust need a body, to teach the lesson. Your name?”

“Sister Zalah”

“Oh Saints preserve us! Thank you, Sister Zalah!”

“Tell me, these men... and women” Zalah said, trying not to touch herself “Are they healthy?”

“Oh yes, very. Some are smaller then others. But we have some sturdy ones built like oxen from working the fields. All the men are either boyishly handsome or rugged. The women are blush with child bearing features and Ample bosoms with which to feed the future young”

“Really?” Zalah inquired.

“You don’t need much teaching skills. You just need to be righteous, and have a strong hand”

“Is physical punishment allowed?” She asked Horis

“Yes”

“For the teacher?”

“Well don’t see why that would ever be necessary. But if one feel a need to repent then surely there's some teachers to which she may turn.”

“Even one where hands are brought… to the mmmmm buttocks” Zalah asked, getting dripping wet

She wanted to fuck herself with her fingers right there and then

“Well I assume yes. We do have tools for that sort of thing”

“ohhh that sounds wonderfull. I mean that your well supplied with teaching tools”

“Are you a virgin miss if you don’t mind me asking” Horis said

“……… yes…….yes I am”

"Note not all the women are virgins like yourself. Some live wild and depraved life and much have that dragged out of them"

"How wild...how.....depraved?"

"Very! You're prepared to handle that?"

"Definitely!"

“Good, then you have your self a job!” Horis said “I will give you room and board

What happens during Zalah's first day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)