More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gunde gunde

What’s next?

Go see an old friend

Moving through the busy streets of the trade quarters of Tharros, who were located just inland of the harbour, Zalah allowed the sounds, sights and smells of the city to flow into her senses, the voluptuous blonde once again taking in the vibrant pulse of what was probably the most dynamic city in all of Erodoria.

As she strolled past the fast-mouthed street vendors, the rich, silk-clad merchants and their well-armed and smug mercenary guards, Zalah became the subject of quite a few lustful glances, her appearance unusually provocative, even for a city with Tharros’ character.

And she in turn returned several of those glances, her lush lips curling into a naughty smile each time that she saw a handsome man or beautiful woman. It had been more than an hour since she said goodbye to Jonah and his colleagues, and Zalah felt the itch in her loins return as she thought about the things that the sailors had done to her, the fabric of her tight panties dampening at her reminiscence of how Jonah had speared the full length of his penis into her arse while she had leaned over the railing, his hands holding her hips tightly as he rocked back and forth into her.
“There, there girl… let’s not get carried away.” Zalah muttered to herself, and did her best to ignore her rising libido for a little while longer.

Finally, Zalah found herself just outside of the Kettle, just a few dozen feet away from the slowly decaying wall, and standing outside of a small shop, over the entrance of which hanged a small wooden sign; “Perrima of Torcilla, Master Herbalist”

Perrima and Zalah had first gotten to know each other years ago, and Perrima had become both a sporadic employer to Zalah as well as her main supplier of diverse and potions.
Pushing open the door, Zalah entered the shop.

Inside, jars and bags containing less valuable potions and mixtures where placed on shelves that covered the store’s walls, with a small table in the middle of the room on which different tomes and books were placed. At the far end of the store was a desk, with several more shelves behind it, and drapes hanging in front of the doorway to the store’s backrooms. Standing behind the desk was a young woman, wearing a sparkling gold necklace and a low-cut silk gown which clung to her nubile body.

Approaching the desk, Zalah could see that the woman was a blonde, with blue eyes and pretty face. Perrima still knew what to look for in a shop assistant.
Apart from the woman, Zalah was all alone in the shop, no other customers around and Perrima nowhere in sight.

“How may I help you?” The woman cocked her right eyebrow and grinned hungrily as her gaze fell upon Zalah’s scantily clad frame, the woman’s impressive chest heaving as she took in a deep breath of air, a weak sigh being heard as she exhaled.
“Is your mistress in? I’m an old friend of hers.” Zalah had a tough time keeping from simply ripping her top open and jump at the woman, the front of her thong now almost completely soaked.
“Who is it, Kara?” A soft voice could be heard asking from behind the drapes.
“What, don’t you recognize the voice of your favourite harlot!?” Zalah cried out in query.
“Zalah, is that you?” Mere seconds later, the drapes were pushed aside and Perrima appeared in the doorway.

She looked every bit as marvellous as the last time that Zalah seen her, her ruby hair cascading down over her shoulders in rich curls, her pale blue eyes looking at Zalah and her hourglass figure covered by nothing more than a thin pink robe, tightly tied by a sash.

“Perrima, it’s been a long time…” Zalah smiled as she saw her old friend.
“That it has, too long,” Perrima stepped past the desk and embraced Zalah, giving the blonde a fiery kiss while her arms were wrapped around her back.
“Now,” Perrima said as she broke off the kiss, “why don’t you follow me out back?”
“Lead the way.” Zalah replied, her hands on Perrima’s hips.
“Kara,” Perrima turned to her assistant, while walking back past the desk again, Zalah close behind her, “me and my friend Zalah are not to be disturbed.”
“Alright, mistress.” Kara replied, giving the two scantily clad women a lewd and scrutinizing glance.
“Good girl.” Perrima cooed and gave her buxom assistant’s left buttock a soft slap, groping the firm globe of flesh before leading Zalah past the doorway and further into her shop.

Perrima’s living quarters, located on the second floor of the building, turned out to be pretty much as Zalah remembered it; tastefully furnished, but with a wide collection of obscene paintings adorning the walls.
Having done away with her sword and the bag containing her possessions, Zalah followed Perrima into the redhead’s living room, watching her stop by the pair of divans and turn to face Zalah.

“I’ve missed you…” The redhead said softly as she undid the sash, letting the thin robe part to reveal her fit, feminine body. Still wearing the robe, Perrima sauntered over to Zalah and gave her another kiss, burrowing her right hand beneath the waistband of Zalah’s thong, her fingers soaked by the wetness of her returned lover’s cunt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)