More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fmmd45 fmmd45

What business should you start with today?

Your spymaster approaches you

You are many things: fat, lazy and sadistic among them, but you are not dumb. When you see Leliana approach your throne, first thing in the morning instead of late at night in a more private place, you know she wants something from you.

Something big. And not just your dick.

"Good morning, Herald." Leliana says, before bowing down and kissing your cock as a greeting. "I hope you have slept well."

You don't respond right away, taking a moment to enjoy her appearance. Since you acquired the throne's power, all women in Skyhold ditched their armors and fancy dresses for slutty outfits thanks to your magical suggestions, like the golden lingerie Josephine wore, but even by the new standards Leliana was in a class of her own.

She stood before you in stiletto heels, matching purple stockings and a garter-belt, a thong so small it was almost wedged in between her puffy pussylips and a corset that made her big, juicy tits even more appealing. Wearing no bra or anything to cover her pink, already hard nipples, her look was finished by the make-up that made her look like a high-class whore.

"What do you want, Leliana?" You ask, one hand scratching your stubby chin and the other guiding Morrigan's head down your shaft. "Other than to on my cock."

"Such an invitation is not to be declined, Herald..." Leliana spoke, voice oozing with sensuality, and kneeled beside the witch. "But yes, I have an important issue to discuss with you... after you have kindly given me your cum."

The spymaster always knew how to manipulate you, and you always let her. Hell, even before you had the Throne's power, she was always giving you secret handjobs to make sure that whatever decision you made at the War Table, it was the decision she wanted you to make. That was always fine by you, since you didn't care about the fate of Thedas at all.

"Let me show you how a true woman pleases a man." She teased Morrigan, slightly pushing her aside with her shoulder. The two women had a fierce rivalry since the days they both competed for the Hero of Ferelden's dick, which Leliana won and Morrigan never forgave her for. How could that fool go and die, leaving a cocksucker like the bard behind, you never knew.

Leliana winked at you, tongue circling the head of your shaft while she stroked your shaft with one hand and fondled your hairy balls with the other. You let her take it slow at first, but once you put your hands in the back of her head, she is more than happy to be facefucked, masturbating as you bounced her head on your lap.

Everything about Leliana exuded sex appeal, from the way she looked up at you even when you buried her nose in your pubes to how she stuck out her round ass out. You manage to tear away your eyes away from her to look at your court, most openly masturbating but a few women were also on their knees with a dick on their mouths.

Looking down at the assemble nobles and soldiers, that would have never given you the time of their day when you still were only a circle mage was only one of the benefits of the throne and seeing the envy on their faces only added to the thrill of using a beautiful woman as a masturbatory aid, making you feel powerful.

It also makes you forget that you are blocking Leliana's airways with your schlong until she forcefully comes up for air, coughing and spitting a thick mix of saliva and pre-cum onto her own tits.

"Even I need to breath, Herald..." Leliana says, voice dripping not with reproach but pure lust. She wraps her soft knockers around your shaft, giving you a heavenly titjob. "But you know you can do whatever you want with me, yes? I've always kept your interests at heart and GLUCK!"

You cut her off by pushing your cock back into her mouth. "If you are not going to say what you want, use those pretty lips of yours for what they were made, Leliana."

Nodding as much as she can with a mouth full of cock, Leliana sucks your crown like a vacuum while keeping up the titjob on the rest of your prick until she feels your member start to throb. "Paint me, Herald. I want everyone to see that I'm your good little slut..." She coos while finishing you off with a handjob.

It's too good of a suggestion to pass on, so you drench her face with your thick load. Leliana looks absolutely stunning like this, a mess of semen, ruined make-up, spit and tears on her countenance, the look finished by a few stray pubes glued to the sides of her face.

"Oh my, so much of your holy seed just for me? Isn't Morrigan taking proper care of you Herald?" Leliana asks, making the witch at your feet scoff with disgust.

"You want to take her place?" You ask, half-joking but with your previous annoyance gone thanks to the incredible blowjob.

"No, my dear Herald." Leliana answers, a glint in her eyes and a wicked smile on her plastered face. "My place is at the Sunburst Throne, and with your help I will get there."

Now it all clicks into place. She has put your back into the wall, because no matter how much you don't care if you backstab a noble or two on a whim, to do so to the woman that commanded an army of deadly spies it was far more dangerous. Not to mention that you couldn't just make her a sex , she was actually necessary to build your dream empire.

But if Leliana thinks you will simply say Yes to her plans in a post-nut bliss, she has another thing coming.

"Why should I help you? You are too good of a slut to let go, not to mention your duties as a spymaster."

"Thank you, Herald." Leliana says, getting up. "But there will be quite a while before I take up the position, so I can make sure that my successor I more than capable of meeting your every need."

"And you must look at the bigger picture." She continues, now straddling you and slowly grinding her wet pussy against your quickly hardening cock. "If I'm the Divine we can spread your ideology of free love to all of Thedas."

Your ideology is actually I like having my dick sucked by beautiful women, but there is a fire in Leliana's eyes and in her voice that stops you from correcting her, especially when she reaches down and holds your cock in place, slowly impaling herself on your shaft.

"Oh Herald, it feels soo good to have you inside me... you are so big..." Leliana moans loudly, her words echoing against the stone wall of your keep. She is a master of sex, clenching her walls around your cock to milk you dry while giving the rest of Skyhold a great view of her pale, round ass as she holds your shoulders for support, only moving her hips.

"Just imagine... all of the young women in the Chantry... being sent to Skyhold for a pilgrimage..." She is now whispering, her words only for your ears. "All of those virgins for you to toy with... the templars and the mages, under your thumb for good... I'll never forget you are the one that put me in the Sunburst Throne...and you are going to be the one to fuck me in it..."

Though you didn't like Leliana taking the lead like this, the future she painted for you was indeed a very pleasurable one, her honeyed tongue and tight pussy working perfectly to convince you that she is the right woman to lead the Chantry forward.

You spank her ass hard, leaving red handprints on the perfect half-globes of her pale behind. "How can I be sure... oh fuck... that you won't betray me?"

"I'll do anything... to prove myself... just ask..."

With that, Leliana redoubles her effort, slamming her hips onto you until you cum, filling her womb with your seed. Her own orgasm is spectacular, arching her back while her knees weaken and she shouts how much she loves your cum.

There is a moment of silence, only the hard breathing of both of you being heard in the keep, before Leliana dismounts you.

"So, Herald." Leliana asks, standing before you in shaky legs. "Do we have a deal?"

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)