More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Robopoop Robopoop

You wake up to:

Your son and his friends coming home

The sound of the front door opening was not enough to rouse you from the post orgasmic coma you had induced upon yourself. What brought you back to reality was a voice.

"Uh.... Mom...."

Your eyes flutter open the moment you hear John's voice. Across the way from the sofa was a group of teenagers, one of them being yours. It took a few more seconds before the blurriness cleared and you could see the surprised and gaping faces upon them. It was then that you realized the extremely awkward situation. You were splayed on the sofa, completely naked and fingers still poked into your slit, and your son and his friends had come home. For the longest moment, they simple stood there in shock. You stared back, frozen like a deer in headlights. You could feel their stares at your luscious exposed tits and the glistening lips of your shaven and still moist pussy. You could almost feel the heat of their massive erections that pressed against their pants from here, only several feet away from you. It was without a doubt that the boys had taken a long look at you before John said anything.

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)