More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Robopoop Robopoop

How do you react?

Play it cool and retreat

"John. Jason. Chad. Charlie.... Uh... Hi." You resist the urge to flush with little success. The boys did not respond. You see a backpack fall to the floor in a heavy clatter, "I'll be.... heading upstairs to change...."

Without another word, you smile at them before getting up and striding straight up the stairs. The moment you were out of sight and the door closed in your bedroom, you let out a muffled squeal of embarrassment. That was the most embarrassing thing you had ever experienced. What was worse was that they would know that you had been touching yourself on the sofa, like some horny MILFy slut. Your thoughts were racing. You thought about how stunned John looked. You thought about how Chad's eyes were fixed on your ass as you walked straight past him. You thought about how Charlie's cock twitched beneath his pants. They quickly degenerated and regenerated from dirty thoughts to rational thoughts, leaving you confused as to why you were feeling this way. Checking down, you could see that your lovely fleshy folds were moist again, juice running down your thigh. Touching it made you shiver, even if you had orgasmed 5 times earlier today.

For several minutes, you paced around your room, hands pushing back your hair and pressing against your face several times, trying to get yourself together. You had trouble breathing, and even then, you could not figure out if you were still hot or just extremely worked up. One look in the mirror and you could see the red in your cheeks. It took even longer to calm down, controlling your breathing as you flopped onto your bed to think.

The situation was like this. Cassie had wanted you to hold onto the boys for the weekend. You accepted it as a favor, and then you foolishly lost control of yourself while thinking about the number of teenage dicks that would be in your house for 3 days. One was hard enough, and being your son, you cannot do anything about it. You masturbated hard until you passed out, and when you woke up, your son and his friends saw you naked with your hand on your pussy.

Whats the plan from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)