More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

Where do you get sent?

Your reality

As you are sent hurtling back to your own world you hear the being speaks to you ' I didn't expect this but that unpredictability is why I chose you.'

You slowly wake up as light hits your face as you raise a dainty hand to block the light as you move into a sitting position. You see your body and begin to examine yourself and the room you can tell your in a hospital if the gown or smell were anything to go by as you move back to your body and examine your self your arms are now slender and your hands petite as you move your hands down your body you see and feel your large voluptuous breasts as you begin to grope them suddenly You hear a gasp and hurried footprints as you turn to see what it was you are soon met by a nurse leading a doctor into your room as he moves to take a seat beside you. He takes a deep breath and begins ' So firstName do you know what's going on?'

You blink and respond 'The last thing I remember is searing pain then I blacked out when I woke up I was like this which I would like to take this opportunity to ask you about?' He lets out a defeated sigh and responds ' We were hoping you knew something since your family didn't but since you don't I'll tell you what we know. Last week you were struck by lightning when you were found you were showing faint signs of life and were admitted due to the severity of injuries you were under observation and we were prepared to change your banged regularly.

But after the first day your body had fully healed we were baffled, to say the least, but then you started to change. Over the rest of the week you began to change into the appearance you have now we don't know what caused it so we have been running tests to work it out so far they've been inconclusive. By the way, you seem to be taking this quite well.' You look at the equipment next to you and respond ' pretty sure it's because I'm high right now.' He chuckles and gives you a mirror and says 'we've contacted your family they should be here soon.' as he walks out followed by the nurse as you look into the mirror you see your new self you have some feminine features and a green eye on the right with a blue eye on the left all framed with long blond hair. As you finish you hear the door slams open as someone lets themselves in.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)