More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yingying Yingying

...where do you start?

Your phone begins buzzing

As you begin to think, your phone starts to buzz before you can decide on something. Pulling it out and checking the screen, you see that it's a text reminder about your friend Courtney's birthday today. A smile quickly creeps onto your face as you figure out how you'll start things off for today. You call her phone number, anxiously awaiting to test your first command.

As the phone rings, Erica exits her room again with some dirty dishes, walking past you to place them into the sink. She completely ignores the broken cup from moments ago, not bothering to clean it up as if what she did was completely natural. As she briefly rinses the dishes, she looks up to you curiously. "Who're you calling?"

You're about to answer he seriously when you stop and think about your new ability. "Oh, I'm just calling my friend. I'm going to have her drive me around town as I fuck every woman that I please. Wanna come with?"

Erica blinks for a moment, seemingly out of confusion, but quickly laughs. "Wow, that's bold of you. Sure, I'll tag along. Sounds like fun."

She didn't even so much as question it...you feel the smile on your face growing wider. This ability is sure to turn your world into an interesting one.

You turn your attention back to your phone as Courtney's voice greets you. "Hey, John!" she cheerfully says over the line. "Been a while since I heard from you. How are you?"

"I'm good, Courtney," you answer. "Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. The years sure do fly by, huh?"

"Tell me about it," she agrees with a giggle. "It's crazy to think that high school was already two or three years ago...I've been having a great day so far, though, thanks. I was actually gonna head to the mall soon to treat myself to some shopping!"

"Not a bad birthday plan at all, but I've got an even better idea."

"Oh yeah?" she says with an inquisitive tone, eager to hear your suggestion. "What is it?"

"You come here and pick Erica and I up, and then you drive me around town while I find girls on the street that I feel like fucking. Doesn't that sound like a good time?" you say, waiting anxiously for a reply.

"Oh, wow, that sounds great! Way better than just shopping by myself at the mall, that's for sure," she agrees enthusiastically, your ability showing it's true power as she fails to find anything wrong with your suggestion. "I don't know why I didn't think of that myself, really.

"Great, great. Oh, and hey, if you see any nice looking girls on your way here, pick them up and bring them here. I'm sure once you tell them that John Doe wants to fuck them, they'll understand completely and drop whatever they're doing so I can have my way with them."

"Yeah, totally, totally!" Courtney agrees happily. "I'll see if I run into any girls on the way. If not, I'll pick you up and we'll head over to downtown. Plenty of pussy there for you, I'm sure."

"Alright, see you soon," you say with a smile as you close your phone. Words can't describe how you're feeling right now.

Looking around, you see that Erica has moved from the kitchen sink to the living room nearby, idly playing with her phone as she waits for Courtney to pick you and her up.

"Hey, Erica," you speak up as you approach her from the hallway, looking her luscious body over. If all of that worked, then you know for sure this will...

"Yeah?" she asks, looking up from her phone to meet your eyes. "What's up?"

"I was just thinking how Courtney might be a little while, and I'm already kind of hard...mind helping your cousin out?"

"That's what family's all about, silly!" she says with an upbeat attitude as she nods with a smile. "I'm always happy to help you out! What can I do for you?"

Damn, it really was that easy, huh?

Now, where to start with your ridiculously hot cousin that's willing to do anything...

What do you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)