More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by billybobjenkins362 billybobjenkins362

Something comes out of hyperspace

Your patience is rewarded

Melodia exits the jump point in what is singly the most pathetic piece of jetsam to ever disgrace the term starship. An old shuttle with sloppy welding and a sputtering engine, it limps into real space with all the fanfare of a wet napkin. You laugh as you turn on the comms unit. “Melodia Sarmack, this is Natalia Demys. You will power down your vessel and prepare to be boarded or this will go poorly for you.”

“Look lady pirate, you must realize that I have nothing, literally nothing, worth your time.” Came the bratty response. “You've got to be the most pirate out there or the dumbest. It would cost you more to tow my ship to the nearest planet than you could get for the scrap so why don’t you save us both a headache and just grab the next gal to come on through that jump point.”

You smile the smile of someone who just made their poker hand on the river. This is going to be fun. “I disagree sweet cheeks. The Sirius Syndicate tells me that ass of yours is worth 90 thousand credits.”

“Hold on” She stammers back. “You didn’t mention the Syndicate. Look we can work something out. I-”

You cut her off “Bored now.” you kill comms and power up your weapons. Melodia’s shuttle tries to flee but its acceleration is laughable. It does however give you a perfect shot at her engines. Still grinning, you squeeze the trigger. High caliber plasma bolts tear into the rear of her vessel. You only fire a short burst. That shuttle is barely holding together as it is and if you want to take her alive (which after her dumbest pirate quip you so do), you’ve got to be careful.

Her shuttle is dead and space. She’s still trying to hail you but you ignore her and bring the Breaker in along side to dock. A hatch extends from the Breaker to her ship and creates a seal around the airlock. You give your gear a quick check, place some blasting charges, and blow the hatch.

No surprise, the inside of the ship matches the outside. You step over the debris left behind from the entrance into a rusted corridor. To your left is Melodia’s personal quarters, and to the right is the cockpit, from which Melodia is fast approaching. You like what you see. Slim, with orange hair cut into a pixie style, and a figure that is well taken care of, she has the perfect ratio of hips to waist to breast. She is dressed casually, with a short skirt and a t-shirt.

“Okay, we got off on the wrong foot, but if you just let me explain-”

You don’t. With a practiced quickness, honed over countless hunts, you lash out with your whip. It strikes her shoulder, then wraps down and under her arm across her torso. The stun setting is activated.

Melodia gives a scream, as much from surprise as from pain, as all of her nerve endings fire off at once. Her muscles all begin to spasm before her body shuts them down and she collapses. With practiced ease you are upon her with your restraints. Three sets of cuffs all connected by a single chain go around her elbows, her wrists, and her ankles. With the press of a button, the chain retracts forcing the poor girl into a hogtie.

“Hnnrgh” she tries, but motor control won’t return for another three minutes. Plenty of time to gag her. You flick out a knife and reach under her skirt. She starts to panic at the sight of the knife but you ignore her. Undamaged goods are one of your guiding principles. Unmolested goods are not. You give her panties a tug and use the knife to cut them loose and stuff them in her mouth. More noises but these are even more garbled than the first now that her mouth is full. Pulling out a strap of belting you keep for this exact purpose you it between her teeth and strap it tight.

You stand up and admire your now squirming prize. The stun whip has worn off and the full gravity of her circumstances are being fully realized. She ran with the Sirius Syndicate so you really don’t feel that sorry for her. Odds are she has been on the other end of this operation so she knew what to expect. Besides, she makes too cute a prize.

Reaching back down with your knife, you slip it under her shirt. “Don’t move now,” you say as you slide the blade through the fabric. You make short work of the remainder of her clothes. As a final touch, you lock a control collar around her.

You flip her over so you can better play with her. “So, have you decided if I’m stupid or yet?” her breast are pleasantly firm, and just the right size to fit into your hand. Slapping her ass, it has the right amount of jiggle. Finally you check her pussy. Hmmm. Is that a hint of moisture? With one hand you tease her clit, with the other you squeeze and rub her breast. Yes, getting wetter. She squirms and squeals in your grasp making you laugh. Increasing your administrations, the noises take a different tone, lower, throatier. Very wet now. You take away your hands, making her grunt in frustration. “Who’s now?” You ask. Melodia thrashes.

Grabbing her by her hog-cuff, you lift her up and drag her back to your ship. The Breaker has space set aside for a dungeon, because of course it does. A short length of chain is attached to your new acquisition’s collar and then locked to the floor. You ungag her for a moment and pull her hair so that she is looking you in the eye. “Now, I’m going to go search your ship for anything of value. You are going to tell me if there is anything worth taking. If there is something, and if you tell me where it is, the next few days may go easier on you.”

“There’s nothing there but I can offer something else. I know where-” the panties are reinserted and strapped in.

“Disappointing but not unexpected” you say as you walk away. Her ship is as barren as she claims it to be. You download her logs and take a couple of sets of her spare panties for more gags, just in case. Five minutes later your ship has entered jump space and is on course for Syndicate Space.

Time to enjoy your prize

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)