More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

...where do you start?

Your next door neighbor (alternate)

Wondering where to go and what to do from here with the ability to have anyone agree to what you ask, a certain girl comes to mind—your 19-year-old next door neighbor, Lucina, who's living on her own. You've run into her a few times when she's needed small favors like borrowing sugar and that kind of cliché stuff, but you never really found much reason to interact with her otherwise. Now, however, she could act as the perfect stepping stone on the path to exercising your newfound ability.

Making your way for the front door, you exit your apartment and leave the door unlocked. The community's pretty safe, so you and Erica do this quite often. Heading down the short corridor of your building, you come to a door labeled 4805. Knocking on it twice, you hear a small, gentle voice from the other side. "Coming!"

The door opens to reveal a short girl that stands at about your shoulder in height with neck-length black hair and captivating golden-colored eyes. "Oh, John...h-hello," she says with an adorably high-pitched, somewhat weak voice, offset only by the small smile she's giving you. Lucina's always been a relatively shy and frail girl, sometimes to the point where you wonder how she gets by on her own.

"Hello, Lucina," you greet her with a warm smile. "As per your request, I'm here."

"My request...?" she repeats, voice laced with confusion.

"Yeah, don't you remember?" you ask her inquisitively. "We saw each other briefly last night and you asked if I could come over first thing tomorrow morning. So, here I am."

"I...did...?" she says to herself with uncertainty, trying to think back.

You know for a fact that you actually haven't seen her for a few days, but you decided to see if maybe your ability could alter people's memories or if it could make them remember things differently. After a moment of silence, her reaction tells you that it most certainly is something your ability can do after all.

"Right, right..." she slowly says to herself as if she just remembered something that was on the tip of tongue. "I did ask you that...in that case, p-please come in."

Opening the door for you, she allows you passage as you step inside and closes it once you're through. Looking around, you see that her apartment is smaller than yours and is obviously designed for only a single occupant with a single bedroom and a smaller living-room, kitchen and bathroom. Turning back around, you look towards her and check her out since she is no longer hidden behind a door—the only thing she's wearing is an oversized white T-shirt that goes down to just below her ass. Given that it's Saturday morning, you can assume she has no classes and is most likely relaxing at home. There's a chance she's not even wearing anything underneath it. She's currently furrowing her brows and rubbing her temples as if channeling mystic energy in an attempt to remember why she invited you over so early.

"I'm sorry, John," Lucina speaks up abruptly. "While I definitely remember asking you to come over, I'm afraid I've forgotten the reason why I asked..."

Yep, as you figured. You actually predicted this. It looks like providing fabricated supplemental information and context to support new "memories" that you implant is going to be required to make things run as smoothly as possible.

"You said it was something along the lines of you wanting me to teach you about sex," you bluntly say in a direct manner, continuing to build this fake story in her head. Upon hearing this, her face flushes with red and blushes intensely as her lips start to quiver.

"I-Is that so...?" she asks with a shaky voice. "I w-wonder why I don't r-remember something like that..."

"Hey, perk up!" you cheer with a reassuring smile. "All that matters is that I remembered, right? So long as one of us recalls it happening, it's all good, wouldn't you say?"

Nervously, she gives you a nod as your ability sweeps away her inconsistent doubts. "Yes, I s-suppose you're correct about that..." Her blushing and shy behavior is breaking the cute-o-meter in your head. She's quickly reaching attractive levels of adorable.

"Quite frankly, Lucina," you start to say, aiming to relax her a bit. "I'm honored that you would ask me to help you out with something as important as this. I'll do my best to teach you well."

"T-Thank you very much," she says in earnest with a radiant smile appearing on her face. "This really means a lot to me..."

With a nod, you show Lucina to her gray couch as if it were you who lived here and take a seat close to her. She grabs one of the couch's pillows and hugs it tightly and closer to her face, leaving you with only her illustrious golden eyes to look at. "Now, Lucina," you begin to talk to her, almost like a professor to a troubled student. "It's not hard to see that you're a virgin. Answer me this honestly: have you kissed a boy yet?"

"N-no..." she says slowly, embarrassed blushing taking over her face. You know she's telling the truth since you told her to do so. In reality, knowing that she hasn't kissed a boy only makes her that much cuter.

"In that case, then," you say with a stern tone. "There's only one way to teach you: hands-on experience."

"W-w-w-what?" her voice stutters with surprise as she drops the pillow, revealing an adorable, bashful face about as red as a tomato. "Y-you mean...you want to kiss me?"

"More than that," you address with a confident voice. "If you really want to learn about sex, you need to have sex."

"I-I don't know about this," she interjects, clearly feeling the chains of uncertainty holding back her decision.

Despite you telling her straight up that she needs to have sex, she's still resisting—it seems like if something you suggest goes extremely against a person's wishes or morals, it may not work.

That is, of course, until you just suggest it again with more "oomph."

"Listen, Lucina," you speak to her with a soothing tone, trying your best to calm her down. "There's no need to worry. You approached me about this because you trust me, right? You know I would never hurt you."

She nods very slowly, her trembling eyes locked with yours. "Of course, John...you're a very nice guy."

"Precisely," you agree with her. "You knew I was the only one you could go to for this. Not to mention..."

Her shakiness calms down slightly as she looks at you expectantly, waiting for you to continue. You pause for a moment, thinking to yourself. Despite the fact that you haven't made contact with her in quite some time, you were able to make this girl genuinely and wholeheartedly believe that she approached you yesterday regarding this matter. You can't help but think...if you can modify people's recollections like this, could you modify their feelings and emotions, too? Staring into Lucina's mesmerizing deep yellow eyes, you consider whether or not to try it...

"J-John...?" she says very weakly, unsure what to make of your silence. "Not to mention what...?"

...and decide to give it a shot.

"Sorry, sorry," you apologize sheepishly, scratching the back of your head for a moment. "It's just...one of our neighbors told me about how you have this really huge crush on me, and...I just figured that you inviting me over to teach you about sex meant that you wanted me to actually have sex with you."

"They...they did?" she questions quietly, staring at you intently.

"That's right. The old woman down the hall thought she should share with me how you went to her for advice. She said you were asking her for ways to approach me. Of course, you being this innocent, adorable, kiss-less virgin that you are, there was no way you would know how to tell me how you feel even if you managed to work up the courage to talk to me about it. I guess she told me because she was worried about you, but when you asked me to come over this morning for sex lessons, I thought you had finally found the resolve to confess."

Lucina sits there in silence, her eyes never wavering from your own. Your gazes remain tightly locked with one another for what feels like an eternity. Her eyes are no longer shaded with trepidation...on the contrary, you can't really describe the emotion in them. Was that not convincing enough...? Do you need to say it in a clearer manner for your ability to—

"I didn't think she'd tell you..." Lucina speaks up, breaking the noiselessness of the area as her face slowly becomes red once more."

—false alarm.

"So, is it true then, Lucina?" you ask her. "Do you really have feelings for me? Did you want me to come here today so you could have sex with me?"

You speak this slowly and softly for her, both for the sake of making sure things go in your favor and trying to keep her as calm as possible. She closes her eyes for a minute and takes a small breath before opening them again, bringing her golden irises to life. "Yes...and yes. That's...exactly the case."

Hook, line, and sinker. There's absolutely no doubt in your mind that a girl as anti-social and delicate as Lucina would never invite a guy she barely knows with the intention of having sex. The very idea is absolutely preposterous. However, through your guidance, Lucina now believes this with steadfast acceptance.

"I g-guess I look really bad reacting like that when it was what I wanted all along," Lucina says with a downcast tone. "I just...hearing you ask me if I wanted to have sex with you, I...I..."

"Don't worry," you say, bringing your hand forward and placing it on Lucina's exposed thigh. Her eyes widen slightly in response as her face continues to flush with red. You can feel the gentle smoothness of her immaculate skin. "I know it couldn't have been easy, wanting to approach me about this but not knowing how...thinking about me night and day, fantasizing about us making love...tell me, you've fingered yourself at least six times a day thinking and dreaming about me, haven't you, Lucina?" you ask her, spouting even more nonsense that could never be true.

With no hesitation or delay, however, Lucina embarrassedly nods with a small smile on her face. Even though you're pretty sure Lucina isn't the type of girl to masturbate to begin with, this time, she didn't counter you or respond with doubt. You've reached the point where almost anything you say is going to work the first time now.

"Yes, that's right," she answers. "I...don't really know how to control myself...and I only have a few classes this semester, so I have a lot of free time doing nothing, so I...I just pass the time fingering myself while thinking about you. It gets...kind of intense," she admits through a smile accompanied by heavy blushing and, for the first time, a small giggle that drives you absolutely crazy.

"While I'm flattered to hear that, Lucina," you respond, ready to take this to the next level. "I think the time for that is over. You're far too beautiful and radiant to only have your own fingers satisfying your sexual needs. After admitting your confession like this, I think it'll be a crime if I don't deal with that pesky virginity of yours. It's only holding you back. Why don't you say we take it to the next step?"

"Oh...oh, yes!" she says suddenly, inhibitions taking over. She stands up and takes a stance in front of you. "Yes...please have sex with me, John! I'm begging you!" she exclaims, raising her voice just a tiny bit as she swiftly removes her shirt, revealing a nude, slender frame with petite, perky tits and a very tight looking ass. As you expected, she was wearing nothing underneath it.

"I'm...I'm ready for you," she says, her voice calming down a bit again as she extends her chest forward and ass backwards a little bit, trying to accentuate her key features to you. "I've never had a big chest or ass nor have I ever regarded myself as beautiful, but...when you tell me that I am, I know I must be. S-so, in the same vein, if you think it's time for us to do this, then...I'm ready."

Quiet, tender, self-conscious bookworm to a confident budding nymphomaniac in ten minutes with nothing more than a few carefully placed statements and questions—possibly your greatest accomplishment in life yet.

Standing up slowly, you grab her hands and bring them to your mouth, kissing them softly once each. She blushes madly in response, but you can tell that she is now blushing due to arousal as opposed to embarrassment. There's a twinkle in her eyes that makes her seem like a new person altogether.

"I only have one question, honey," you speak to her, throwing in an affectionate nickname. "Do you still have your hymen...?"

"No," she answers with certainty. "I actually used to do gymnastics a few years ago...I broke it then."

You can hear a bit of resolve and clarity in her voice now. It seems that she feels much better and far more comfortable with herself as a person after coming out to you and admitting her feelings and desires to you—feelings and desires that, quite frankly, you're nearly 110% positive that she never had to begin with, but as far she's concerned, it's the real deal, she's always had them.

"Well then, my sweet," you answer to her with a smile. "That will make this go all even more smoothly. If you would show me to your room?"

"Yes..." she says with a hint of anxiousness and mellow happiness in her voice, clearly not wanting to wait another minute for you to start your work. "It's right this way."

As she leads you into the hallway while still lovingly holding your hands, the two of you go through an open door and slowly close it behind you. The next few hours of your life surely to be heavenly.

How does it go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)