More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hematoma hematoma

How do you react to Ivona's kiss?

Your lust is awakened

You recover from your shock at being kissed so passionately by Ivona. You search her eyes and her glistening lips as she catches the plump lower lip in her teeth. She is girding herself for your angry reaction. For a lecture about inappropriate touching or the sanctity of chastity.

You give her none of these things. Instead, you seize Ivona by her shoulders and plant your lips against hers again. This time, you are the aggressor. It is your kiss that claims her lips and your tongue that invades the hot, forbidden secret of her mouth to explore and to taste. Your hands leave her shoulders, pulling her back so that her soft breasts crush against your chest.

"Ivona," you gasp. "Why did you not confess your feelings sooner?"

She struggles to find her breath between your scorching kisses.

"Sabine, you were rising so quickly, I saw you leaving me...and now the trial..."

"I must accept the trial," you murmur against her neck as you kiss it and taste it with your tongue.

"The feast..."

"Damn the feast," you growl. "It is mine to skip. I will have all I need here, with you."

You kick her door shut and slam the lock. A devilish smile curls Ivona's lips as you return for her, backing her onto her bed and falling onto it beside her. It is just big enough for the two of you to tangle your limbs and return to kissing, with equal fervor, and caressing through the soft fabric of your gowns.

"You inflame me so," moans Ivona as you suck at her neck. "I would give my chastity to you tonight."

"No," you her into another kiss. "Respect your oath, sister, but do not despair. There are many things we can do without making such a sacrifice."

"Oh?" She lifts her head from the pillow and looks at you with mock curiosity. "Show me one of these things. I do not believe you."

There are so very many things you desire to do to Ivona in this moment. All of your anger is forgotten, there is only your old friendship with her and this new raging fire of lust. So long as you do not claim her maidenhead in an act of lust, she will not abandon her vow.

What do you do to Ivona?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)