More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lalolotor lalolotor

When and how do you wake up?

Your friend Alex coming in your room

You vaguely hear the sound of knocking and a familiar voice say, "Hey buddy, you in here? I tried the doorbell but no one answered." Your door creaks open just as you start opening your eyes. That was some strange nightmare. It seemed so real.

"Hey," you respond. Instead of your normal baritone, though, it sounded quite a bit more high-pitched. As the door finishes opening and Alex's head peeks around it, you look down. You're still female. Your heart starts beating faster, fear racing through you. Alex is looking right at you, your pert breasts on display for him to see. Acting on instinct, you grab a handful of the sheets and throw them over yourself, covering yourself from your friend's view.

"Woah, woah! Sorry, I didn't *ahem* know that John was entertaining anyone." He was still looking directly at you, with an almost piercing gaze. You flush with embarrassment at the thought of him seeing you half-naked. Then you remember that you're a guy -- or, you used to be -- and you shouldn't be feeling this way. Either way, you need to get out of this situation.

"C-can I have some time to get clothes on?" you stammer, sounding a lot meeker than you had intended.

"Uhhh," comes Alex's slow response, his eyes still glued to you, "yeah, sure." He waits a few seconds before slowly backing out of the room, closing the door as he goes. He never stopped staring at you the entire way.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)