More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Your Son Wants to Fuck Your Ass

As your son asks to fuck your asshole your mate looks surprised for a moment before saying "Only if your mother is okay with it."

You pretend to think about to for show, you don't want to admit how big of a slut you have become to your son. The truth is you haven't had a dick buried deep in your ass yet even though this body has. As memories of past pleasures run through your mind your eyes light up and you say "It will be our little secret, now get over here and put your cock inside me". You smile at your son who looks so full of lust and so happy as a bit of cum escapes your mouth.

Your mate just says "Fine" and grunts as he pulls out. You feel your entire body seem to deflate as a bulge from your stomach to your tits disappears as he pulls out. As you reposition yourself you hear your husband say "Her ass is all yours, fuck her well and maybe I'll share her with you again later."

You moan at the thought of being fucked again so hard so soon as the boys move around you. You feel your son's large hands on your ample ass which you wiggle in his grasp. You keep moaning as he plays with your ass before sulkily moaning "Fuck me,". Your mate takes the lead and plunges into your eagerly waiting mouth. Your son takes his lead and thrusts into your asshole matching your mate's pace. As the two of them start to fuck you harder and harder your mind and body go slack as orgasm after orgasm explodes inside you destroying any rational thought. Your entire body swells with each thrust as two massive orc cocks pound into you almost touch each other. Only your magically shift body allows such unreal pleasures, almost any other creature would be dead.

Your son can't last long as you wiggle your ass and tighten your muscles around his length enhancing his pleasure. He quickly blows a large load inside you and pulls out. As he does you drop to your knees and focus all your efforts on pleasing your mate. You hear your mate talking to your son but the words don't even process as you focus on the amazing sensation of the cock running down your throat and mouth.

Status: In the mind of a female elf named Seria, married, horny, addicted to orc cum, in denial

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)