More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NPC041188 NPC041188

What subject do you have first?

Your Secret Job

It was Friday evening and it was time for your shift to start. Your sisters and mom knew you had a job but you hadn't told them where. All they knew was you got paid decently and you always returned home in the early hours.

You didn't tell them where you worked because you didn't want them visiting you and seeing you in your work clothes, or what little there was of them.

You worked in one of the many strip clubs in the city, you working in the Bouncy Boi strip club. Not as one of the strippers, you couldn't dance and strip at the same time to save your life. You worked as one of the Servers. Officially you only served drinks, but unofficially you also served hand jobs, blowjobs, grinding against them and being arm candy. Some of the other Servers didn't mind being fucked as well and whatever service was given received plenty of cash as "tips"

You were even allowed to wear a mask and wig while working, so that no one could recognise you off hours, not to mention the club may or may not get in trouble for employing people under the age of 21 and having them do sexual acts with strangers for money.

Your usual set up included a dark red wig, an eye mask, leather corset, stockings, thong and high heels all in a mix of red and black. The heels were a pain after several hours but you had to admit you looked damn sexy in the get up, and you always got good tips.

Even though you'd only just started your shift, the Bouncy Boi was already busy and the sexual excitement was filling the air, a bride-to-be part in and everyone having a good time, drinks flowing, cat calls to the strippers and much groping of the Servers happening.

You'd just set the latest round of drinks on the small table for the party when you felt a set of hands pull you down onto the large booth seat, hugging and squeezing you close to, according to the sash she was wearing, the one getting married.

"Hey sexy" she slurred slightly into your ear as she guided one of your hands down to her hard and already out cock "how much to make a dream come true and you blow me?"

"That depends," you smiled as she slowly rubbed your hand around the tip of her cock, making her shudder "When you getting married?"

"Tomorrow! To the most beautiful and smart and sexy woman in the world!" She cheered out, holding up her drink and swigging it as her friends cheered and drank with her, some eyes on you and her and others on the display on the stage, the boy spinning upside down on the pole and easily removing his school girl shirt but leaving the small tie on

"Then isn't it better to wait?" I ask as I purr into her ear, my fingers wrapping around her large cock and slowly jerking her off. "Wait to feel those gorgeous lips, wrapping around your big dick, her tongue licking all around as she slowly takes you in deeper and deeper..." you hear her moan as your hand moves faster and harder, leaning in a bit more so she could feel the warmth of your voice on her ear "her eyes looking up at you, begging you to just... Grab her head, and your cock into her tight throat, and shoot your thick, delicious, salty load straight into her stomach"

Giving a loud moan the woman shot her load through the air, landing on the table and covering several of the drinks. As she relaxed in the seat you gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and, seeing a bit of her cum on your hand, licked it off as you stood up and left the group as someone slipped some money into your thong and gave your ass a squeeze.

As you stepped up to the bar and was about to ask for any drinks to deliver, the owner of the club quickly grabbed you and pulled you aside into the back where the music was quieter so you could hear each other properly.

"How's it going tonight ‘Ruby’?" she asked using your costume name, not letting you answer before cutting in again "Look, I know you didn't sign up for the VIP lounge but a party's just come in and we're short-staffed tonight, they got strippers doing their thing but we need a few more Servers, can you cover it?" she pleaded

"I dunno, weird stuff always happens in the VIP" you said, knowing most times a party in the VIP lounge normally turned into a VIP orgy, and if not that then they're taken in the back room for some privacy and a long hard fucking till their legs were jelly and guts were stuffed with cum.

"You'll just be serving drinks like usual; you won't be doing anything you don't want to just like usual, only difference is you'll be getting paid more" your boss pointed out and begged,

"Alright fine!" You sighed after a moment of thinking, the look of relief on her face immediate. "Who's in there anyway?"

Who's the VIP?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)