More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlindSeer BlindSeer

Who's at the door?

Your Mom

She stands at the door with an apologetic smile, her arms crossed as she looks you over.

“I know this is a lot sweetie… but I know that deep down this was what you want…” You look away feeling those embarrassing memories welling up.

Not getting the hint your mom continues on “Remember that time I caught you trying on my panties~? I had half a mind to claim you on the spot as my new girlfriend~”

“I…. I know mom…. I was there….” You say looking away blushing softly.

“I know what you must be thinking and no, I didn’t do this so that I could fuck you, far from it actually”

“I know that some people waste half their lives trying to be something that they just aren’t and sweetie as much as it pains me to say, you were never a man, all the doctors did was bring out your inner beauty is all…”

“I don’t want you to look back on these years in regret and think about what could have been if you had just embraced yourself” she walks over and you’re taken into her arms.

“I’ll walk you through every single step of this journey, I swear on it, just like I did for your father…. Well…. Mother…”

“I…. Wait what….? Mom was a guy….. I…. Never knew….” You say, dumbfounded by this revelation.

“Mhm, when we started dating in high school she’d steal my clothes every time they spent the night, after a long time I talked her into going all the way, being a woman”

“And you know what? She was scared too, terrified actually but they trusted me just like you have to trust me, and you know what…?”

“A month after the surgery she couldn’t stop thanking me, she got to live the rest of her days as her true stuff and my only regret was not doing it sooner”

Your speechless, you had thought she did this all so that you could be her breeding pig for the rest of your life but this sheds a whole new light onto the situation.

“So little lady, let’s get you home, we have a lot of ground to cover before we get you back to school”

You’re still frightened about your future but with your moms support you also have hope, maybe in time you’ll become the person you were always meant to be…?

(A/N FEEL FREE TO ADD ONTO THIS STORY HOWEVER YOU WISH, THERES GONNA BE A LOT OF PLOT THREADS THAT ILL LEAVE OPEN)

Where To Now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)