More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

Your Mind Drifts

As the train hit another bump and started to slow you jerked up from your phone looking around. The train was still empty but now you were so hard that precum was trickling out of your cock. You quickly put your phone away trying to think of non-sexy things to calm yourself down before someone noticed the massive bulge in your pants.

As the train slowed to a stop you sighed and started walking. Your wife had always loved this one particular flower that was of course unbelievably hard to find. She liked to joke it granted wishes. After all, she said she had wished for the love of her life on one of the flowers and then literally walked into her destroying the flower. You had tried to buy another one but neither of you could find the shop again.

You had gotten a flyer in the mail from the place the other day, it listed its hours as opening at nine pm though which is why you were on the train so late. As you slowly walked into the market you pulled out the flyer again and slowly followed it's instructions. Looking up after what seemed like a moment you saw a neon sign almost hidden in an ally above a staircase leading down to a shop. The sign showed a sexy demonic woman raising and lowering her leg surrounded by flowers with the words "Lilith Garden" With the words "Second best garden in all of eternity" scrawled underneath in handwritten ink.

The place seemed sketchy as hell, but you loved your wife enough to maybe get slight shanked and loose and organ so you gathered your courage and walked down into the shop.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)