More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MooMoo MooMoo

What subject do you have first?

Your Little Sister Sarah gets gome from school

You open the door and come face to face with your little sister Sarah, you look down on her something you can't usually do with girls but your little sister is only 5 ft tall. She is wearing her school uniform that being a short black skirt and going just halfway down her thighs and a simple short sleeve white blouse complemented by a black ribbon, her hair blonde hanging down just past her shoulders.

"Doug!" She exclaims and jumps onto you wrapping her arms around your neck, you hug her back but notice she is hugging you very tightly and longer than normal finally you let her down off of you.

"So how was your day..." You try to ask her but before you can even finish your sentence she is gone and running upstairs.

"I'll be in my room bye!" She echos from the top of the stairs as you hear her door slam shut.

Weird usually she likes to talk with you a bit after school but she was so eager to get up to her room today, you don't really think about it too much and get back to watching TV in the living room. As you are watching your show you hear faint sounds coming from upstairs almost like a dog panting and you hear creaks in the floor what was she doing up there exactly jumping jacks or something? Either way, it wasn't that loud so you ignored it for a bit and just watched your show for bit meanwhile over the next half hour to an hour your mom and your older sister had both arrived home as well, mom was going to start cooking dinner soon and your other sister was off doing who knows what in her room.


So this was a small path from a scrapped story I've been holding onto for about a year, I figured I should edit it and just add it to this story so people can enjoy it rather than it just being forgotten about in a dark corner of my mountain of scrapped projects. This is inspired by the already existing branch but it's just my own take on it with more detail, so I hope you enjoy it. I don't know if I'll add any more to this path but I might and if any other writers would like to add of course feel free it's an open story after all. Likes and comments are always appreciated, thank you guys.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)