More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jawolf Jawolf

Who is at the door?

Your Friend, Anya

You tear yourself from the comfy confines of your couch, dragging your bare feet across the carpet to the door. You ponder who would be at your door, hoping that it was just some salesman trying to sell you piece of mind. However you're pleasantly surprised to see Anya standing at your door, a friend you met at work and became close friends. "Yo John" she says, her voice slightly deep to match her boyish look. Happily you invite her in, the two of you sharing a quick half hug.

You can't help but look her over as she enters the living room. She wore simple jeans and a t-shirt, her chestnut hair cut back slightly above her shoulders. Her overall frame was athletic, she was certainly the more active of the two of you, and the best looking if you were being honest. Before too many bad thoughts enter your mind you clear your throat, "Ahem, need anything? Like coffee or snacks?"

Anya turns to you, her eyes going over your half dressed state, "Coffee sounds nice, nice boxers by the way"

Instantly your face goes red, oh dear, in your haste you forgot to get dressed! Worst of all you decided to wear the boxers with hearts all over them. Quickly you tug your shirt down to at least cover the crotch, though this only made Anya chuckle slightly and shake her head, your shyness always brings a smile to her face.

Do you Excuse Yourself to Get Dressed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)