More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarkDeeds DarkDeeds

What Happens Now?

You wrestle with your feelings.

You lied in bed shocked as the reality of your current situation overwhelmed you. “No no no this can’t be real!” You pleaded with yourself as your hands began fumbling about your new immaculate vessel. Everything felt so big now you must have lost at least a foot of your height. There was no way you were an inch over 5”0. The manly muscles of your old body had melted away leaving only a smooth soft dainty girl in its place. A soft flat tummy replaced your abs, your athletic frame was reduced to a much more petite and delicate form from head to toe, and as you stumbled to your mirror your reflection shone the soft adorable features of a girl laden with silky strawberry blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, piercing blue eyes, freckles sprinkled over her button nose and flawless pale skin. A small cleft in your chin sat below your ruby red lips spread slightly agape as you stared in awe at yourself. What stood before you was a girl much too cute even for the naughty acts your mysterious assailant described over your phone call.

Familiarizing yourself with your new body you blushed as you noticed your oversized t-shirt drooping over your left shoulder so far your left breast’s perky pink nipple barely peaked over the collar. The boxer you slept in were hopelessly sliding down your slender girly thighs. You let them drop all the to your ankles in a pile as you lifted you shirt up to your chin getting a full view at your new body. A sharp gasp escaped your mouth as you noticed how perky your tits were and your new small round bubbly ass. “I’m fucking hot as hell.” you breath as you examined every inch of the perfect fuck doll you had been transformed into. “Fuck even my nails are done.” you sighed. A part of you felt dismayed at what you’ve become but a growing desire to embrace your new self was growing

An unavoidable intense feeling had been building within you in your short moment of self discovery. The butterflies in your stomach could not be ignored. This was the perfect opportunity to do what all self respecting men would do in this situation, right? You completely discarded your shirt and kicked one leg out of your boxer letting them dangle from your right ankle. You have 48 hours to do with this body... It would be a waste not to take advantage of this impossible circumstance. You bit your lower lip as your hand touched the center of your chest before erotically tracing down your lithe body towards your blond fluffy patch of pubic hair directly above your already salivating snatch. Y-you NEEDED this there’s no way you could resist experiencing the pleasures of a sexy female body! A suprised whimper escaped your lips as your gentle fingers made contact with your clit. A wave of embarrassment washed over you as you went to work pleasuring your little pussy. It wasn’t long before you produced soft “Oooh’s” and “ahhhh’s” getting louder as excitement and arousal began to feel your body. A bolt of lightning pierced through you as you began to massage your tit with your other hand. Blushing madly you couldn’t deny the shame of debasing yourself soon after your transformation wasn’t fueling your lust. Imagine if someone could see you now. John the once imposing male now reduced to a horny little slutty girl.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)