More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by majus majus

What's next?

You wait and spy on the women

You quickly walk out of the room and hide in a nook. Soon enough Azar leaves the room you, had left her in after ravishing her. But instead going back to her own room she walks into the room you left Ivette in.

You sneak closer to take a look of what is going on inside and catch a glimpse of Azar and Ivette.

“...he refused your advances?” You hear Azar say with surprise.

“He did...” Ivette replies in an upset tone.

“I told you that I have him wrapped around my little finger. Oh and don't look at me like that – you should have seduced him during your meetings in the stable.”

"But I love him! And every time I tried to tell him someone interrupted us... besides what you just did doesn't seem right...” she says in a hurt tone.

“I know you feel that way...” Azar replies as she cups Ivette's cheek, “But it's the only way for us to survive.”

“But mom we could run away – we don't need to take part in this conflict."

“They would send assassins after us – we wouldn't make it to the border. You carry only half of the kings blood, but that could be enough for you to have a legal claim on the throne – to be a threat. No honey we must take a part in this conflict and we must win, if we want to survive.”

Ivette sighs as she looks away.

“At least we know that he is loyal to you.... and I trust him." She says

Azar laughs, “Yes... and what a lovely pawn he is...” Azar's hand trailed down to Ivette's pussy. “Only with his fingers, yet he still made you cum. He has his father's vigour....”

Azar knows she will have to work on her daughter's soft spot for you... Killing you in the near future won't be easy if her daughter still loves you.

Ivette moans as her mother slips her fingers into her snatch. “Yet he still 'defeated' you with two fingers. Maybe I should renew our exercises.” Azar twists Ivette's nipple to make her point, earning herself a loud hiss filled with lust from daughter.

“I have trained your body to endure more.” Azar backs her finger's from her daughter's snatch and licks them clean. “Hmm, someone’s seems to be eager for some practical lessons. Dress up. We are going to my room and I will remind you, how you should use your body.”

Azar giggles and steps back letting Ivette fix her clothes. You step back and hide behind the corner. Moment later you see both women leaving the room.

“You will be seducing the Lord Thrall in 3 days?” Ivette asks as they walked.

“Already seduced him... wrapped him even more firmly than the good prince” Azar giggled. “We will be meeting to set the plans to-”

You can't hear them anymore as they disappear behind the corner... but from what you've heard – everything is going according to your plans.

What do you plan next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)