More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Ultrasound7 Ultrasound7

What do you plan next?

Confront Ivette

While it would be so easy to deal with Azar, you decide it would be more fun using Ivette to help you put her back in line. Then you can keep using her mother's body for your own pleasure. Smiling deviously, you realize that now that you know she's reaching out to other nobles... you could use her for your own profit.

You arrange to meet with Ivette at the Stables and instruct Beatrice that you didn't wish to be disturbed. Satisfied that nothing short of a divine intervention will interrupt your meeting with your bastard sister.

To your delight you see that she even shows up early. As you expected she seems quite conflicted with herself, which makes it perfect for you set the stage and play on her greatest qualities: her innocence, her love, and her body.

"John I... I don't understand....", she says in a quite, barely stilled voice. "Why...?"

"Why did I reject your advances in favor for your mother's...?" You interject, taking control of the conversation and make she's able to listen to you before suffering a breakdown. Pacing across the barn you add, "...Only to secretly invite you to come alone to the very stables we share such fond memories of?"

She meekly nods.

"I'm truly sorry i did that to you little Ivi..." you say to her, using your long used nickname for her. "It hurt me as it did you, I just had to be sure you weren't trying to use me as your mother is.." Stepping closer you run your finger to push a strand of her hair from her face before smiling, "...and I couldn't have been happier to find out that you haven't changed at all..." Stepping away you continue, "Though I'm a bit disappointed that your mother not only has the gall to try and take advantage of my kindness and hospitality, but for not being as faithful to me as I was to her."

Ivette, having calmed down gives you her full attention, looking at you with tenderness and worry.

"What are you going to do with her...?", she asks in trepidation.

You take a moment to think about it for her benefit.

"Well Aunt Beatrice and even my mother would like to use Azar's new friend, Lord Thrall, to send her back to her sultan where she will be tortured and publicly executed. Leaving Thrall to take the blame for it. Alternatively, Lord Frederick would either kill her on the spot or her in his dungeon before publicly execute her..." Pausing a moment you add another option, "Or worse... give her to Lord Silva to play with until she dies or he gets bored, depending on his mood really."

Your little sister trembles from the thought of your frightening situations, her lips parting to say something but no words come out.

"But I on the other hand have a different solution. One that is not only bloodless, but stands to be quite profitable... of course I'll need your help to do it Ivi..." you say, putting everything in place.

"What do I have to do?" she asks in a mix of relief and worry.

What do you want Ivette to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)