More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by majus majus

What do you plan next?

Deal with Azar (Azar's POV)

I put on my skimpy double slit v-neck dress, the same one that I wore when I seduced the prince first time. One needs the skill to move in this dress – considering that my breasts are covered by thin straps of material, it's very easy to let it slide. The slits of dress reach my waist and would nicely display my legs, but I decided to wear thick grey stockings and garter belt.

First, it's rather cold, and having at least my legs warm is nice.

Second, a small flash of naked flesh in right place is far more efficient than showing everything off in the first strike. It keeps the other party interested... and it's vital to keep the boy interested.

After the of the King, Skuld's wife and his brother effectively took over the kingdom, denying the prince his right to the throne. Ivette, being King's daughter became a potential target and by our connection, so did I... and in this game for power, it was either win or die.

For a moment I entertained Ivette's idea to escape – but quickly forfeited it. What would we do? I could work as a whore, but not many would want a woman of my age...

No, we had to stay and win. Ideally, I would have all of Skuld's daughters, his son, his brother and his wife killed, so I could put Ivette on the throne. Queen Ivette and Queen Dowager Azar... but I'm not so stupid, arrogant or optimistic to believe that such a scenario would take place. No.

So I started to play on both sides – I have seduced the little Prince and secured his support for us. I thought that Ivette would seduce him, but the little girl has fallen for him. That silly child has to get over her infatuation and fast. A child of the former will never be allowed to marry a Prince... the best she could hope for was being his concubine. So I had to seduce him myself. I must say, the little brat is quite skilled, but in the end, he had fallen to my charms.

After making sure that I have the boy on the short leash, I started talking with Lord Thrall to secure the support of the Queen. I didn't have time to ensure his loyalty as I had with Prince, but I did manage to 'seal' the deal with the Lord. He isn't important anyway – it's Freya that I have to make sure to 'interest' in keeping us. Today the Lord will give me an answer as to when am I to meet the Queen. If I'm lucky it will be today.

Her plaything... what was her name? Regina - it is Regina. Regina might be skilled in pleasing the Queen, but I was trained in it. By the time I'm through with Freya, she will fall - just as her bratty son did... and she will fall with a smile on her face. Remembering my interactions with Freya I can't help but smile cruelly. I will train the bitch so thoroughly, that by the time I'm finished with her, she will be licking my heels and begging me to step on her.

While Ivette secured the loyalty of City Guard Captain, I, through years of my activity in court, I gained allegiance - by means of , seduction, and bribes - of four people: Sister Commander Eale Stanwix of Order of Black Rose, the prioress Catherine Burghehyll and Lady Avice Kydwelly. I was very discreet in my dealings with them, so no one knows about our dealings - not even Ivette. Then there was my dear best friend, close companion and lover Lady Cicely Doreward - only thinking about her made my chest warm. When the time comes, I will call in their support. My faction is ready to raise.

Should Prince win, I might manage to even put Ivette on the throne... I have no delusions of sitting on the throne – there is quite a high chance that I might not be able to give birth anymore, and the brat will need a woman to give him a son. Ivette would do nicely. I just have to mold him to be completely loyal to us.

Should Freya win, then she will award our loyalty... Lady Azar has a nice ring to it. If there's one thing that I learned in my life, is that one should not be greedy. And should I succeed in 'addicting' the Queen to my pussy - I will be a power behind the throne, anyway.

I can't help but allow a small smile to adorn my face.

Yes, it will work.

The future is bright.

I put on my high-heeled boots and straightened my dress.

Smiling at my reflection in the mirror, I leave the room.

I have a meeting with Lord Thrall... but first, the boy wanted to meet me and Ivette...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)