More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by majus majus

What do you plan next?

Deal with Azar

You set a meeting with Azar and Ivette on the day when the former was to meet with Lord Thrall. You meet in one of castle's empty rooms.

“I have good news” You start, cutting anything that they might have have to say, “I have managed to secure a safe house for you.”

Both women immediately brighten.

“That's great news! When can we move in?” Ivette asks.

“As soon as tomorrow.” you reply.

Azar hugs Ivette and says excitedly, "Make your preparations dear – I will meet you in the morning.” Azar smiles to her as they part.

Ivette nods then hugs her back and leaves the room.

“Do you intend to reward me for the entire night...?” you ask as your eyes meet.

Azar smiles and cups your cheek. The smell of her perfumes attacks your nostrils. She is even wearing the same clothes with which she seduced you.

“Alas, I already have set up a meeting with a friend – a servant who recently got ill.” Azar gently caresses your cheek – you get a goosebumps from the pleasant feeling. "But don't worry. I will reward you tomorrow night..." Leaning forward she whispers in your ear, "And I will keep rewarding you for the entire night.”

You shudder - her voice promised so much pleasure.

Before she turns to leave you tell her, “Please take a seat first... I have a gift for you...."

Azar smiles and sits down on the chair.

“Oh... I love gifts.” She says happily as she uncrosses her legs, giving you an unrestricted view of her naked flesh between her dress and her stockings. You lick your lips in anticipation.

You get up and retrieve a large box and put it on the table in front of Azar.

“That's the first one...”

You then sit down in a chair beside her. She opens the box and rises her eyebrow as she looks at you with small smile.

“Shackles huh...? Do you have some kinky fantasy about holding me captive..?” she asks playfully, her face blushing a little.

“Oh it's no fantasy..." You reply in a serious tone, "The second gift is a carriage that will take you to your old sultan.”

Her smile fades as she stutters, "Is that some kind of joke?”

Your face remains serious, making her nervous.

“Tell me my slut... when I deliver you to the sultan, what would he do with you.” you ask.

Azar bites her lip nervously as she answers, all traces of playfulness gone from her voice.

“I would be treated as a runaway ... I would be publicly branded and flogged.... and depending on sultan's mood I could also be publicly humiliated, tortured or given to common people to be gang- by them."

Looking away in fear she adds, "Then I would be either sent to the quarries, where I wouldn't survive a month... or publicly executed.” She inhales and puts a hand on her breast. “You can't be that cruel, to condemn me to such a fate... please...”

“Cruel Azar?” You ask, “My father rescued you from the life of a sex ... took you into his house, gave you food and place to sleep. And you? After his , when his body was still warm you started to conspire against his family... against his blood. He saved you and you spat on his grave and betrayed his generosity. My father thought he was rescuing a woman from a life of slavery when in reality he took in a venomous snake into his house. No Azar, this is not cruel. This is just.”

You sit back and continue.

“You have a two choices you can make now, Azar."

First option – you can refuse my offer, scream or run from this room. You will not manage to cross 20 meters before you will be captured and sent to the sultan... along with Ivette. Where you both will be branded, flogged, tortured and executed.

Second option – you will agree to my demands... Then you will get up, remove your dress and put your hands behind your back, so I can put on your chains. Then you will be presented to sultan as a gift from my kingdom... and then you will be branded, flogged, tortured and executed. But Ivette will survive. I promised her a noble title and I will keep my word. I will secure her living and her safety – but should you try something with the sultan, she will be paying the consequences with her life.”

You look straight into her eyes.

“My father might have tolerated a snake in his house but I will not. You are already dead Azar, but you might save your daughter.”

Azar swallowed.

“Ivette will suspect you.”

You smile.

“You have me wrapped around your finger and I just gave you a safe house. No she will suspect the person you are meeting with – Lord Thrall, the supporter of Queen Freya, known to have betrayed others at least four time in the past. Add that he will be the one to deliver you to sultan...”

It was quite easy to organise actually, aunt Beatrice just had someone to give Lord Thrall a suggestion of what he might do to garner the Queen's acknowledgement. He was so eager to gain the Queen's favour.

“No. Ivette will turn to only person she can trust for help – me. And she will be quite... to gain my favour. Her desperation will ensure her loyalty to me.”

You look at the woman mercilessly.

“Now, Azar, what will you do?”

What does Azar choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)