More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thepriceofone Thepriceofone

What now?

You take charge.

"Ok we need to work out what we are going to do." you say "Now I just can't keep calling you Jess. How about James?"

"Ok I guess. Um sorry I'm so hard. I need to cum." he groans

"Right you go take a cold shower. Make sure you pee cause it might just be morning wood." you say "If you still feel the need then rub one out." You pussy is getting wetter and wetter just looking at him.

"Ew. I'm not playing with myself. I may have a guy's body but I'm not some sort of pervert." James snaps. "I think the cold shower is a good idea though." you feel moisture running down the inside of your thigh.

You back out of the way and let James pass. A few seconds later the sound of running water comes from the direction of the bathroom.

You aren't listening though as you have already pulled down your boxers and are desperately frigging yourself. You fall back on your bed and desperately rub your clit with you right hand while you dig a finger from your left hand into your dripping quim. You quickly add a second finger, then a third.
You let your head fall back on the bed and enjoy the sensation your hands are giving you.

After a few minutes your hands start to get sore but you are no closer to orgasm. Your more and more attempts are interrupted by a call from James "I can't make myself cum." he cries "You've given me a hand job, just do that." you call back. "Don't you think I'm trying that." he shouts back. "If a 13 year old boy can do it why can't you?" you mutter to yourself. "Ok just a second." you call out.

You come into the bathroom and see James slumped against the wall desperately wanking and groaning desperately. "I don't think we are allowed to make ourselves cum." you frown. "Well what are we going to do? I have to cum." he shouts.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)