More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who do you stay with for the night?

You stay with two of them

Before you had a chance to decide you got a phone call from Rebecca.

"Hey you" you said when you answered, "what's up?"

"Not much, but Come stay at mine tonight, Naomi is here too. We can all go up together it'll be easier." Rebecca said.

Well that made your decision easier.

"Sure. I'll be over in an hour or so."

You out the phone down and grinned. You were going to have lots of fun with both of them tonight!

Focussing, your bag packed itself giving you a chance to think. Obviously, as a male, your mind drifted over to their breasts. You hadn't seen either of them in a short while, and Naomi's weren't even that large to begin with. You thought about growing them now, but decided against it when you realised you wouldn't get to see their reaction. Instead, you concentrated, and changed their minds a tiny bit.

Now, both Rebecca and Naomi thought like perverted men, staring at people's boobs, taking about them to each other, and mainly talking about their own. This would make it way more fun when you arrived.

You wondered if this change would change their clothing or anything, but decided that you would have to wait till you arrived at Rebecca's before you found out.

You had a pretty uneventful journey to hers, resisting trying your power out on random strangers, and just trying to keep your hard on under control.

You rang the bell to her house and the door opened almost immediately to Rebecca.

She was currently wearing a white dress which was very loose around the waist and arse but tighter around her breasts. She had a cute cardigan on over the top of it. She smiled a warm smile.

"Come in" she said moving aside.

You squeezed past her through the small door, almost squishing into her 30F cup breasts. (You know the size because she has told you, on more than one occasion.) You remember that they actually look much smaller than an F cup, but its purely because she is so thin that they are larger, but they still look beautiful, standing on her chest under the dress. Popping the bag down, you both went into a tight hug. She had never hugged you this tight before, you could feel her breasts totally flattening against you. Must be a side effect of your change before. You weren't going to complain. She released the hug and led you through the hallway to a small kitchen, where Naomi was sitting. She too got up and gave you a tight hug.

"Heya" she said after she sat back down. Naomi was currently wearing a long black skirt and a loose blue shirt with a high neck. For both of them, it looked like their clothing hadn't really changed.

You joined them around the table and chatted about life, the future, the usual small talk.

Where does the conversation lead next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)