More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Where does the conversation lead next?

You push the conversation to breasts, obviously.

You noticed that, even though you had made them perverts, the conversation was still staying pretty boring.

So, you decided a nudge in the right direction was required.

“Hey, Rebecca, I haven’t seen that dress before. Its quite nice.”

“Aw thank you” she said, standing up and giving a little twirl, “It is new. Fits me quite well too dont you think?” She gave a wink.

Perfect, just a simple question had pushed it to where you wanted it to go

“Oh yeah” you said, “I noticed when we hugged.”

“you really are a perv” Naomi joked, “What is wrong with mine?”

She looked down and cupped er small breasts with her hands.

“Well, your shirt doesn’t exactly show them off much. But other than that, they’re lovely too” you said, “you should try and show them off a bit more.”

“They’re too small for that” Naomi moaned, “if they were larger it would be easier!”

“What a load of rubbish” Rebecca said, “All you need to do is remove your bra and wear a thinner shirt. The nipples alone would do the job well enough.”

“Maybe I will try that then” she said, giving the two of you a grin, “I assume you prefer larger boobs though don't yo” she asked, looking at you.

“I refuse to comment ladies” you answered, “Tits are tits and i love tits.”

The girls giggled, “I assume you love them enough that this could get you going” Rebecca said, standing up and removing the cardigan.

“I refuse to comment” you said again, but your hard on was a bit hard to miss.

“What she has in breasts” Naomi said standing up, “I have in skill.” This was a surprising statement from her, she was always a shy girl, never openly crude or willing to do anything. And, to your knowledge, she had never been with a guy before, so this confidence was quite a surprise to you.

“Prove it” Rebecca said. Apparently you didn’t get a say in this, and the two perverted girls worked together to remove your trousers. Rebecca got to work with her breasts, teasing you with them and getting you harder, while Naomi dove straight in with a blow job, which was a new experience for you.

You used your powers to hold off on cumming for a while, till Naomi was exhausted, and Rebecca gave in and let you just mash your hands over her tits instead.

And so started an evening of blow jobs and playing with the girls tits, each one taking turns.

After around an hour, or possibly more, of this you all decided it was time for bed. Apparently making them perverted also made them slightly bisexual, and willing to have a threesome as Rebecca suggested you all slept together and Naomi didn’t resist.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)