More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hamsterfire Hamsterfire

What happens?

You remember you have to clean the attic!

"Oh yeah!" You yelp, suddenly. You have to clean up the attic! Some squirrels were living up there, or something, because there had been some ruckus.

You grabbed a ladder and a flash light and climbed to the attic.

"Shoo!" you yelled to the squirrels who scattered the minute they saw you. Well, that was easy. You spent a few more minutes making sure they were all gone, before settling down.

"What to do now?" you wonder, turning on the overhanging light in the attic. You begin to look around. Some old boxes and furniture, nothing new. You look through a photo album from your childhood, and then explore some boxes with personal belongings in them.

"Hey, I remember this!" you say, taking out an old teddy bear you had. You had just thrown it somewhere when you were about 7, and forgot about it. But now that you see it, it brings back memories.

"I have to show this to.." you trip over a box suddenly, as it seemingly appears from nowhere! You thud as you slam onto the ground with full . Ah!

"Ow! Holy shit, that hurt!" you say, rubbing your knee which is now bruised. "Stupid box!" you say, kicking it. When suddenly, something slides out. Your attitude goes from angry to concerned as you pick up the book.

"What is this?" you wonder, looking at the leather bound unmarked book. You open it, and a letter falls out.

To whoever finds this, beware. You can write in the name of whoever you want, a famous person, a friend, family, whoever you desire. When you do this, the book will detect who you are describing and send your soul to possess their body for an indefinite time. I don't know how this book works. It has caused much fun and much chaos in my life. I have been possessed and I've possessed people. After quite a crisis a few weeks back, I have decided not to burn this book and instead give it away to some family coming by. Hopefully they have better luck than me with it. It may sound fun, but PLEASE do not use..."

blah blah. What bullshit! You had no clue why you had this book. Maybe you would burn it yourself!

There is... something strange about it. An energy in it. Maybe it was real? No, it couldn't be... unless... you picked up a pencil and began to wonder.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)