More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by throbbin throbbin

Learn more about her offer or walk away?

You might as well listen

"My name is Sabine," you reply. "But why would you want to help me? What do you want?"

Xallia strokes Glenda's hair. The elf closes her eyes and sighs at the succubus' gentle touch. "I am bored, sister Sabine. Bored and curious. I was born in the daemon realms, the place you call hell. Most of it looks the same and every daemon you meet surely wants one thing. My only chances to explore this world have come when I have been summoned by mages, and then I often see little more than some dark room in a tower or basement. Rarely have I had the chance to look out a window. I want to travel and meet new people, see new places, experience new sensations."

As she says sensations her hand moves down to Glenda's breast and you have no doubt what she means by 'sensations'. Still, the sword accepts her words as truth. "So you have no problem working against you own kind?" She shakes her head with a little smile and even that the sword accepts. "Alright... but there has to be some kind of price."

Xallia grins and says, "Yes, a high price. As a Succubus, myself capable of giving birth, I am one of the few daemons who understand how high. To escape with me you must bear my child."

"You're asking me to give up my devotion and bear a daemon's spawn?!?" you ask, barely believing her audacity.

"A high price," she repeats, "but not your devotion to your goddess. No, you only lose that if you give up your virginity? It is possible to impregnate you without breaking your maidenhead, and I would do so, for it is in my interest. You see all the daemons here were summoned under a contract, as is normal. But there is a tiny flaw in the wording. As a succubus I am permitted to mark up to three women as mine - once marked by my seed no other daemon will touch you without my permission. However, since I have not taken your virginity the contract is unfulfilled in part and I can remain here in this world, exploiting that lovely loophole."

"But you want me to carry a daemon child," you say, your skin crawling at the thought.

"Yes," she says excitedly. "But not some nasty imp brood or - ugh! - a swarm of ratches. No, I ask you to carry my child. A beautiful little succubus. And I would of course help and protect the mothers of my children. I look forward to seeing what they will grow up like in this world."

Accept Xallia's offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)