More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by agenteightysix agenteightysix

How does her first day as a whore go?

You make a little money, at a steep price.

You grit your teeth every time you think about the situation you've gotten yourself into, but you are . For now, this was the best way to get the supplies you needed to get to the High Abbey. As you struggle to make your rounds in the tavern, you can't help but notice all the men you are serving can't take their eyes off you. Whenever you pass by a table they all murmur to each other, lower than you can hear. You make your way back to the kitchen to grab the next round of drinks to pass out, meaning to ask Lydia about the uncomfortable stares along the way.

Before you get the chance to ask her, however, she slyly hints to you that she knows what's going on. "You know, I think there's a rumour going around with the patrons that the new bar wench is a virgin." The smile she cracks when she says this betrays her role in working up the men in the dining room. "I hear some guests would be willing to pay more than a few gold for the opportunity to deflower a Sister of the Burning Rose."

Your heart jumps when you hear that you could earn several gold in one night. Maybe you could make your way to the High Abbey much sooner than you thought.

That elation turns into anger then to fear, however, at the realization of what that gold would cost you. If you went through with it, your hopes of being a paladin would be gone forever. In your current condition, however, you didn't have much of a choice. You're on your own, far from the Abbey now, and Lydia basically owns you.

Lydia no doubt sees these emotions wash over your face one after another and gives you another smirk. "I guess you'll be able to pay off those clothes tonight, at least, and maybe a little extra, too. Though that all depends on you, Honey." At that last remark, she gives you a knowing wink. It did indeed all depend on you, or at least how much money men would be willing to pay for a little time with you. It's not like you have much choice in the matter at this point, either.

You are incredibly distracted while you do your next round of service in the tavern. You miss several customers calling for you as you keep repeating Lydia's words from earlier in your head. At every table you can't help but hesitate, wondering if someone seated in front of you is going to steal your Goddess from you. When you make your way back to the kitchen again, Lydia must have noticed your distracted work as instead of passing you a tray of food she hands you a small, rusted key.

"Upstairs, last door on the left. Take some time to get yourself ready and calm down. Your client won't have a good time if you're so nervous. Don't worry about your shift, it's almost last call anyway." She gives you a wink and a smile, then goes back to her kitchen duties. For a moment you look down at the key in your palm, unsure if you can go through with the consequences of following where this key leads.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)