More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

You keep the book for now.

“I’ll keep the book for now. I did buy it, after all,” You said.

“Just don’t go and buy some lingerie and summon a succubus. Do you really wanna get fucked to by a seethrough teddy and crotchless panties?” Denise asked with a playful grin. When you blushed, she merely cackled. “Go on home, Adam. I know you won’t do anything pervy. You’re too innocent for that.”

“Yeah… guess so,” You muttered as you began to leave.


After you left Denise’s home, you headed straight home. You smirked. You weren’t going to buy lingerie, you had your older sister’s clothing to use. She liked to buy clothes, but hardly ever wore them.

When you got home, you discovered you were home alone. with no one to stop you you carefully rummaged through Your sister Sarah’s room for something sexy and seductive. After some time, you found what seemed to fit the requirements.

A shiny black latex suit, one that would cover everything of the wearer except the head.

You hummed some half-remembered song as you headed into your room. After double checking the book, you gathered some candles, placed them in a pentagram made of salt and lit the candles, put the latex outfit in the center of the pentagram, and began to look through the book for some specific words to summon a succubus.

You smiled when you found the words. And with that, you chanted the spell to summon a succubus.

When you were done, you wondered if the spell would prove if it would prove the spellbook was real or not.

The fact strong wind came from the latex outfit, both knocking you down and putting out the candles was proof that you had a real spellbook in your hands.

You sat up and watched the Latex outfit began to stand up on its own.

“It’s... been so long since I’ve been on the human plane… What am I in?” A female voice asked as the latex outfit finished standing up.

“It’s a latex suit. This style is kinda used for either sex or to entice it. I’ve taken the liberty to trap you within it, though I’ve allowed you to move it around as you see fit,” You answered, getting the suit’s attention. The latex outfit put its hands on its hips, just as the hips, ass, and boobs began to expand as the waist began to shrink.

“My oh my, darlin’. You’re probably the first real youngin’ to summon lil’ ol’ me,” The succubus said in what seemed to be a sexy southern accent. Then in a seductive british accent, she asked, “Or would you prefer this voice? I can’t quite get a decent fix on what you’re attracted to with the salt circle around me. So be a good boy and remove it?”

“Not until you agree to do what I say, Miss… What should- Stop that!” You said, just as you noticed that the succubus was now playing with its now visible puffy nipples and pussy lips.

“Sorry, but Ah feed oan sexual pleasure an' ye pure ur kin' ay borin' at th' moment. mebbe if ye try flirtin' a bit, i'll be mair open tae yer demands?” The succubus replied in what you believed was a scottish accent.

“I think you’re asking me to flirt with you?” You asked. the neckhole of the Latex outfit nodded. “Listen, I’m a male who's in the age where hormones rule over him. Agree to do what I say and give your word that you will do so, and I will probably indulge every sexual fantasy I can think of with you. I’ll even agree to remove the salt circle.”

The succubus paused. In its accentless voice, she asked, “Even with the problematic view from here, I can see you got some pretty kinky fantasies. So… I agree to do whatever my master asks of me, as long as the night is filled with pleasure.”

You thought about it and eventually said, “I agree to those terms.”

You then bent down and brushed away the circle. With a lustful saunter, the succubus walked towards you, her latex boobs bouncing every which way. She said, “Oh wow… you got a really neat mind…”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)