More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by boobboob boobboob

Get changed, or look around?

You hear a whisper coming from the wardrobe... (Halloween special)


With a judgmental stare you look at each piece of clothing that you "borrowed" from Gwen's collection and so delicately placed on her bed. None of those clothes looked appealing to you, seriously. The idea of having to wear girly clothes was already awful, but on top of that, they were your sister's clothes! Like, she literally wore those for years. And they're girly. With a frustrated sigh, you shake your head while staring at your limited choices.

Skirt? Stockings? No fun. Feels like breathing was getting difficult, chest tightening... yep, that's anxiety. This situation is seriously messed up. How the heck are you supposed to endure this for two days? Just ten minutes of this were already enough to irritate you...

... yet it was some random, vaguely howly noise coming from the wardrobe that got you to turn back around and look at the large piece of wooden furniture. A shiver ran up your spine and your skin began tingling in the most awful of ways, it's like someone ran an ice-cube down your back! It's just a wardrobe, man. Just a wardrobe. A few stacks of shirts, underwear and other small stuff in various compartments on the left, and a larger section to the right with various jackets and similarly large pieces hanging from their coat hooks.

The howling starts anew, this time more drawn-out and yet distant... it sounds like it should come from the wardrobe, but also like it's coming from a few feet behind the wardrobe? That doesn't even make any sense! On bare feet, you step forward to investigate. Curious and confused as you are, you reach forward and past a couple dresses, into the darkness... nope. Nothing there.

Cold fingers suddenly grab your wrist, you exhale sharply and prepare to yell only to be pulled into the wardrobe, darkness surrounds you entirely and you lose your balance, stumbling further into the weightless dark...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" you swear and curse as you fall forward into nothingness, you blink, and suddenly fall face-first into a patch of dirt. Dirt? Dirt!

It's easy enough to get back up, your naked toes digging into soft soil as you begin looking around. It's night time. You're outside, somewhere. Surrounded by miles of farmland, pumpkins in particular. Small pumpkins, large pumpkins, and a whole bunch of scarecrows attached to their wooden poles. The damp earthy scent of farm soil fills your nostrils, and it's then that you notice just how fresh the air is! This isn't city air! How did you get here? Where is this?

You look around, surveying the landscape. It's a whole lot of nothing. But you do have to get back home regardless of how you got here, so you naturally begin walking straight forward, surely you will find something if you just walk long enough. With a gaze upwards, you also realize why it was still possible to see anything at all -- a full moon, high up in the sky. It illuminated everything around you. Right then, you see a shadowy figure high up in the sky, effortlessly flying through the air!? You quickly raise your hands up to rub the remaining sleep out of your eyes before looking back up. Clear sky. No shadowy figure. Are you imagining things?

It takes a few minutes of walking, but you eventually discover a road in the distance. A crossroad. By the time you get there, you already feel the effect of wearing little more than shorts and a shirt! It's cold. And your nipples are stiff. Stupid, stupid body. At least you don't have to worry about any dangly bits freezing off. On the other hand, there was just enough natural wetness caught between the lips of your lady bits to make you feel like you're about to get laid by a snowman.

Now that you're here though, you take a look at the path marker. It points into the direction of a nearby town. "Salem village," you read the sign and you vaguely remember that name from your history lessons. This is where the witch hunts happened! Coincidentally it's also right by the ocean and a great place to sunbathe and swim. Neat. With a tiny bit of luck, they will also still have some open shopping malls even at this time of the day, which is a decent opportunity to buy something slightly more appropriate.

An eerie feeling follows you closely as you walk on, and you soon spot some small huts and houses in the distance. Where's the large business buildings? Why are all the lights off? As you get closer, you spot a few sources of light here and there near the main road. Torches. Seriously? Luckily you spot some farmers or something carrying stacks of hay into a barn, and you quickly run towards them to get their attention with a loud "Hey! Hello! Over here!" They were dressed in some kind of old-fashioned outfit. Way over-sized linen pants, dull white shirts, bleached green vests and some leather cuffs on each wrist.

The men turn towards you with surprised expressions, and drop the hay in shock upon getting a better look at you. "Young lady! What in the world are you doing out here this late? Where is your robe? Where is your husband?" Husband? You also notice a faint accent in the way they pronounced every word. They sounded just as out of date as they looked like.

"What? No, no. I need a phone! And some new clothes. Can uh, can you hook me up?" Again they give you perplexed looks, only one of them returns to work upon picking up his dropped stack of hay.

"Hooking you up? Like a pig to the slaughter? Is this some form of jokery? Come with me," he requests while grabbing your hand and leading you deeper into the village. Pretty much all the houses were made of wood, some of stone... what's going on? Where is this? When is this?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)