More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

What happens next?

You go to your secret room.

You head up to your master bedroom and scan your thumbprint on a biometric thumb scanner disguised as a wooden tiki statue to enter the private room, with its entrance behind a panel which gives no hint that it is hiding anything. Inside is a wall of monitors that shows the various bedrooms, the hot tub, the infinity pool, the home theater, the games room, and places in and around of the mansion. You had even placed a couple motion sensor-triggered cameras around the on the island. There is also an editing bay so you can view and edit the terabytes of footage the cameras record. Closing the door behind you, you sit down and watch the monitors, spying on the women as they change to something more comfortable for the hot Caribbean summer sun.

In the first bedroom you see Beth's slip into a pretty flower sundress that emphasizes her very curvaceous, physically-fit figure. She is the very essence of the Midwest innocence that you find more attractive than any aspiring actress-slash-model from Los Angeles that you have bedded in the past.

You check out the next monitor and see Brigitte's room. Unbeknownst to her you had met her once at the restaurant she was working at while you were in Paris a few years ago for a conference. You had told the waiter to send your compliments to the pastry chef for the wonderful dessert and she appeared from the kitchen to thank you. Her natural beauty and warm smile made you to ask Eva to get information on Brigitte should the young patissier consider a job in the Caribbean.

The next monitor is Angela's bedroom. She is not the typical beautiful blonde in Hollywood, with no aspiration of fame or wealth in front of the camera but instead she is working her way through the boys' club of script writers. You admire her determination and non-narassist quality that is rare in Los Angeles.

You turn to the next screen and see Teri change into a white halter top and denim short shorts, showing off her slender, long legs. You had met her at a tech startup expo two years ago while looking into up and coming companies to invest in. You had managed to chat with her on the loud conference floor and was impressed with her knowledge of the industry. She would be the modern female version of Don Draper -- she could sell your own heart and you would want to buy it in bulk.

In the next bedroom is Toni, who you met at the same conference as Teri, albeit on the tech side. There are not a lot of female computer engineers and when you realized how talented she was you knew she had no insecurities or ego in order to prove her worth to her male peers. Code was her life and you appreciate that. Eva could not drag her away from her startup company, especially with the very idea of spending two months in the sun, and it took your personal visit to her company's small office as angel investor that you talked her into taking a well deserved summer vacation. Of all the girls, she is the only one who know who you really are and how much your net worth is. Hopefully she will keep it that way.

Lastly is Elizabeth, whom you had seen at a recent TED Talks speaking on the topic of the mathematics of love. You were intrigued by her theory that there are patterns in how we look for love and her advice (verified by math!) for finding that special someone. A beautiful black Brit who is a mathematical theorist. What else could you ask for in a woman? You had noticed a twinge of jealousy on Eva's face when you had asked to get Elizabeth's contact information.

But before you could spend more time watching the women change their clothes is there is a soft ring indicating someone is at your bedroom door. You flip to the camera at your bedroom door to see who it is.

Who is at your door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)