More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by airwreck airwreck

Who is at your door?

Loretta, Connie, and Valerie.

With all six women settled in their rooms you spot your camera crew -- Loretta, Connie, and Valerie -- in front of your door. You had met the three girls working at a video game expo as "booth babes." They could not turn down your job offer of working their summer break from university on a Caribbean island. Of course they were horny when they discovered you were the only heterosexual virile man on the island and more than a few times they teasingly made sex videos for you to test out their camera gear. You grin at the thought of a special encrypted folder, that Eva has no access to, on the computer containing videos of the girls in their rooms masturbating or having lesbian sex with each other!

You leave your secret room and close the hidden panel door behind you before you unlock your bedroom door for the girls.

"Hi, Mr. Palmer," greets Loretta, happily bouncing on her toes, in her sweet farm girl demeanor.

"We have the videos of the girls to give you before dinner," Connie adds. You were surprised to find that the redhead was even more naive and innocent than her blonde girlfriend.

Valerie hands you the SD memory cards from their professional camcorders.

"Thank you," you smile, stealing a glance at Valerie's busty cleavage. "Let me get you fresh memory cards. Come on in."

"I still can't get over how big your bedroom is!" Loretta says as you walk over to the desk to grab new memory cards.

"That's because every time you're in a guy's bedroom you just look at the ceiling!" Valerie whispers. The blonde sticks her tongue at out at her childhood friend.

"Here you go, ladies," you say, pretending not to hear the joke, and hand over the memory cards to them.

"Thank you!" the three girls chirp in unison.

"You can take a break but don't forget to get ready when our guests wake up from their nap before dinner, okay?"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)