More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by airwreck airwreck

What happens next?

Val stays behind.

"Thank you, Mr. Palmer!" Connie cheers before running off.

"Are you coming, Val?" Loretta asks her friend.

"I have to ask Mr. Palmer a question about the... camera," the brunette replies innocently.

The blonde eyes her friend for a moment and then smiles. "We'll be down at the beach! Thanks, Mr. Palmer!" Loretta says before she chases after her friend. You make a mental note to install hidden cameras there.

When her friend is gone, Valerie locks the door behind her. You wonder what kind of question she plans on asking.

"What can I do for you, Valerie?" you ask, unable to keep your eyes off her white t-shirt that barely conceals her huge braless tits, with her hard nipples almost poking through the sheer fabric.

"I just want to tell you that I recorded something just for you, not for the show," Val says.

"Oh?" you wonder, curious what she recorded. "May I check it out?"

"Please do," she whispers, gazing you with lust as you nervously back away to grab her memory card and stick it in your laptop.

"Jesus," you mutter after you click on the video file named, "BBD_fun," and see her lying back on her bed with her long legs spreadeagled, offering the view of her sticking a big black dildo in and out of her wet snatch.

"The girls and I have been here a month and I need a real cock in me," Val begs as she slowly walks up to you until she presses her breasts against your back. You can feel her warm breath as she momentarily nuzzles her nose on your neck.

Of all the women you have met, Valerie has been the most forward, avoiding the typical mind games, and has been less than subtle when flirting with you. However, this is the first time she has directly asked you to fuck her. You guess that even though she knows you are filthy rich she just wants a share of your cock while stuck on the island with nine other young nubile women.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)