More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by airwreck airwreck

What do you do?

Succumb to her advances.

You could feel your erection grow harder as you stare at the busty brunette. You remind yourself that the entire point of bringing the six women to your island is to find a wife. If you wanted to sleep around with beautiful women with no consequences nor attachments you could have continued what you were doing before.

Valerie pulls her t-shirt over her head, revealing one of the biggest and shapeliest breasts you have ever laid your eyes upon. She then reaches down and finds your pulsating bulge stuffed in your jeans. "I can see you're uncomfortable. I can feel it, too," she whispers.

"Yes," is all you can muster with her firm grip on your crotch.

"I can make you more comfortable," she purrs, reaching for your zipper and tugs it down, allowing for her hand to slide inside your briefs and wrap her fingers around your erection.

"Jesus," you mutter as she slowly strokes your thick shaft.

"Are you more comfortable?" she teases.

"Yes," you smile. "I... I feel much more comfortable."

"That's good," she purrs before pressing her lips to yours. "You can film us fucking for your person library." She shoots a glance at your laptop screen at the video of her masturbating.

"Good idea," you reply and reach over to the desk to grab a GoPro mounted on a head strap and place the small camera above your forehead. This isn't not the first time you recorded having sex in the first person perspective.

As much as Valerie's handjob feels great, you want to push her down to her knees and stuff your cock into the pretty mouth of hers. However, you are tempted to just pick her up and toss her onto the bed and ravage her cunt until she begs you to stop.

What do you decide to do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)