More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by airwreck airwreck

What do you do?

Turn her down.

You could feel your erection grow harder as you stare at the busty brunette. You remind yourself that the entire point of bringing the six women to your island is to find a wife. If you wanted to sleep around with beautiful women with no consequences nor attachments you could have continued what you were doing before.

"Valerie, wait." You stop her from pulling her t-shirt over her head, as much as you would love to see those big perfectly-shaped breasts of hers.

"Wha...?" she asks with a confused look on her beautiful face. "You don't want to fuck me?"

"Oh, believe me I do," you admit, unable to take your eyes off her cleavage. "I wanted to fuck you when I first saw you at the convention."

"So why don't you?" she purrs. "We both want your cock in my tight, little pussy." She squeezes her tits together with her arms, making her cleavage appear even bigger. The girl knows how to use her assets to tease men!

"Well, the whole point of bringing the six women to my island is to find a potential wife," you say, trying to keep your eyes on hers instead of at her breasts. "It would be awkward for me to fuck my camera girls before they're done their naps."

"Okay, fine," she pouts as you unlock your bedroom door. "But you didn't say 'no' for later, right?"

"We'll see," you chuckle, opening the door for her. "Go enjoy the beach with your friends!"

"Okay, bye."

When Valerie leaves you lock the door behind her and grab your laptop to bring it to the bathroom. You play the video of her masturbating and jerk off to it, relieving the built up tension in your loins.

What happens next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)