More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by airwreck airwreck

Who is at your door?

Eva.

You look at a monitor to see Eva staring into the hidden camera, waiting patiently for you to buzz her in. You press a button and watch her enter. Moments later the door to your private room silently slides open and your assistant gracefully slips in.

"Lots of footage to edit?" she asks, standing behind your chair.

"The day's not over," you respond. "I should have hired an editor to do this."

"But do you want a stranger access to your dirty sex video collection?" she smirks.

"I don't know what you mean," you reply with fake surprise in your voice, knowing that she is referring to you recording all your flings with models and starlets you have brought to the island in the past.

"Remember, I have access to this room," she points out.

"Touché," you smile, wondering if she has seen any of the videos and got off watching them.

"And yes, I've watched some of them," she grins, reading your mind.

"Oh?" you say with some surprise but not embarrassment since everyone in your household has seen all of the women you have brought to the island in the past. "What do you think?"

What does Eva say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)