More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by airwreck airwreck

What does Eva say?

"I enjoyed watching them."

"Well, let's say that I enjoyed watching them with a bottle of wine and some of my toys in here when you're away and I'm a bit... frustrated." You are not surprised at her sexual frustration. Despite the number of women you have had sex with since you hired Eva, you had never seen her take time off, other than visiting her family back in the States during the Christmas holidays or the occasional wedding of a close friend or relative, to go meet someone to date or have a fling. You suspect she has not had sex in the three years since she has been your executive assistant.

"Oh..." you stammer, wondering if you should place a hidden camera in this room to secret record Eva masturbating to your sex videos.

"Don't you dare think about putting a camera in here, Nate!" the redhead growls, knowing exactly what you are thinking.

You hold your hands up to surrender. "Of course I wouldn't, Eva! Our relationship is based on trust. I trust you to give you access to my secret private room and it would break that trust if I put a camera in here."

"Good," she glares at you. "I don't want you to add me to your collection of conquests."

"You will never be my conquest, you are my confidant," you tell her. "Well, things will be different at the end of summer if I find Ms. Right then I will erase everything."

"Thank you," she whispers, giving you a kiss on the cheek. "I do hope you find her soon."

You stare into her beautiful green eyes and wonder if you made the wrong decision to keep your relationship strictly on a professional level despite the flirtations you two had when you first met her.

"Um... we should go downstairs to see how dinner is going before the girls wake up," Eva says, breaking your trance.

"Right," you mumble, a bit embarrassed. "Let's go."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)