More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by weepingwillow weepingwillow

What's next?

You get your creampie

As you pump harder and harder against the behemoth lodged in your rectum, your tongue darting into his mouth, and saliva mixing with this man old enough to be your father; you become keenly aware of his twitching cock.

It had only been less than a day since you had transformed into this petite female body and already you had become a whore, fucking a stranger you had only met half an hour ago, letting your rectum be used as his cock sleeve.

The pleasure and the pain as his cock pushed deep into your rectum, the smell of his musk and sweat, the taste of his seed and saliva, the warmth emanating from your punished rear end contrasting with the cold viewing room against your naked body, and the sound of the wet sloshing and moans.

All of it danced in your shrouded head delighting the senses. You didn't want this to end, you could go on like this forever. You wanted stay a girl forever with his black snake lodged up your pert white butt, or maybe in your little pussy. The idea of him impregnating you, trapping you as a girl forever rocked you into another orgasm.

You moaned, thrashing slightly. This evidently interrupted the rhythm and pleasure of your partner, who picked up his pace, suddenly spearing your insides even deeper.

In an instant your pleasure went to pain as all 9 inches suddenly found themselves shifting your insides. You could barely breath as he fucked you harder, trying to finish himself off inside you.

"Oh christ! Please stop!" you cried out, frantically trying to push yourself off his body, which he only used to recoil you back, his cock rearranging your organs.

Though he stared straight at your blue eyed baby face, looking straight at the tears of pain, he ignored you, as he pumped like a manic. Your legs found his hips as you tried to elevate yourself and give some space, so his entire length wasn't pushing inside you.

This just antagonized your partner even more, as he slammed your back against the wall, forcing your head onto his shoulder, and legs wrapped against his waist as he continued to push inside you. You were now to watch the movie being played, your head stuck against the wall and his shoulder.

"Please, please, please, gentler, you're hurting me," you cried fruitlessly into his ear.

"Almost there baby-girl," he groaned back, slamming you back against the carpeted wall of the viewing room.

Your hand reached down, intending to relieve the mind numbing pain you were hopelessly in by playing with your clit.

It only took a second for you to reach orgasm, the pain had built you up, and like a hair trigger your hand had set you off.

You clamped hard against him, your sphincter and body closing in, as electricity ripped through you

A chain reaction had been set in motion.

You could hear him moan into your ear as he plunged deeply into you for one last time before releasing his baby bather into you.

The heat exploded into you, expanding like a spider web into your rectum, his cock sealing it tight.

"Oh baby, that was fantastic," he said kissing your still paralyzed body, his cock still hard inside of you.

You were thankful to have avoided such potent seed being poured inside you, but your rear end now ached.

As the black man now began to pull out of you, you could feel the entire length come out. His seed rushed out against you, running down your cheeks, and dripping on the floor below.

He let you down slowly, your legs almost unable to hold your weight, and an emanating soreness filling you up from your empty bowels.

His hand guided you to his cock one last time, still dazed you didn't resist, allowing his dick into your mouth, cleaning his and your fluids from his appendage.

"How was that for your first black dick creampie white girl?"

How do you answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)