More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hamsterfire Hamsterfire

What happens?

You get possessed!

You are sitting there, casually doing your thing. When suddenly you feel a wind come over your body. You notice a book teleport next to you.

"Strange... am I imagining things?" you think to yourself. You try to reach to get the book, but your hands won't respond to your commands. You sit there, in total confusion and lack of motion for a good minute.

"What's happening?! Oh god!" you think to yourself. Suddenly, you blink. Not on command. This isn't good. You look at your hands, examining them sturdily. You then feel a smile come over your face as you look around. You notice the hand mirror on your desk and you grab it, and look at your face.

"What?! It worked! This is unbelievable! Incomprehensible! I'm Max!" you hear yourself say with absolute excitement. What is happening!

You feel your body get up. "I'm so tall now! Oh my god!" you laugh again, going to a full length mirror. You smile and feel your hands rub all over your body. First, they rub your neck. "My voice is so low, aha!"

You try desperately to resist but nothing is working. You rub your face and examine it closely. This is the first time you truly looked at your face with absolute unknown intent. Weird.

Can you hear me?! Please stop!

You feel your hands rub your chest. "This is different." you wonder out loud, feeling your torso up. You then examine your arms.

"I can control him. This is so weird. I wonder if he's aware..." you say out loud. Then, you get butterflies in your stomach as you bite your lip and your hand goes over your jean covered groins. "That's VERY different. Oh my..." you say.

Nooo! Stop!! you beg to no avail as you feel yourself get a boner. "Hey, it grows!" your body shows no sign of stopping.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)