More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What will happen next?

Isabel is in your body

I saw my own hands rub themselves over my growing member.

"No, please stop, whoever you are!!!" I tried to scream.

But they didnt listen. They began to happily, slowly stroke my dick by with a smile.

"It so biiiig!" my thief said. "Imagine if Luca knew how bad I wanted to fuck her little brother. She'd be FUMING." they said with a giggle.

Wait....but the only friend of Luca's I know is....Isabel!!!!

My sister's friend, who was always a rude bitch to everyone. Except sometimes Luca.....but not me! I thought I had just imagined her staring at my ass sometimes.

And now she's apparently the one forcing me to stare at and grab my own ass!

"Oh yeah. Cute boys with nice big butts are the best!" she said, while spanking me, before moving my hips around in a very feminine way.

"Now then, where was I-" Isabel almost said before being cut off by an opening of the door.

"Hey y-Ahhh!!!" Luca said before shutting the door again. "Put some clothes on!!!! We're going to the mall to get gifts for mom's b-day, you coming??!!"

"Ooooh, that'd be a nice place to get some outfits for this hot bod..." she whispered. "Hmmmmm...."

Hmmmm....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)