More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by cphi cphi

Until suddenly?

You finally cum

You suddenly hit upon the right amount of pressure, stimulus and frame of mind, and you are able to muscle out a mediocre orgasm at last{if JennaSFantasy = 1}. Remembering that Valentine's Day, with Jenna screaming "Fuck My Ass!" had been enough to get you there{endif}, though you feel like perhaps it wasn't worth the effort. It was more of a chore: something that had to be done rather than something fun or enjoyable. Just another task.
You exit the shower and towel off, checking yourself in the mirror as you pull on a pair of board shorts and throw a t-shirt over one shoulder. You have decent shoulders and arms, and Jenna always tells you that she could bounce a quarter off your ass, but you still have a little bit of a gut that won't go away. No grey yet in your brown hair, and minimal chest hair, which is good considering that Jenna doesn't care for it. A couple of scars from youthful risk behaviors aside, you aren't wholly displeased with yourself.
There is time now to check on the pool and hot tub, as well as making sure the guest bedroom is all set for Jack and Karen. Allison will mostly likely stay with Riley: there is a futon set up in Riley's room for her. You head to the office to snag your phone; you want to check on the progress of the travelers, make sure they're making good time.
Unfortunately, however, when you get to your office and pick up the phone, you notice immediately that you have a missed call from Kayla McCann at work. She called 15 minutes ago: no voice message. As you contemplate returning her call, the phone in your hand lights up. Kayla, obviously.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)