More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by frozenangel frozenangel

What happens next?

You end up in Mark's appartement

Couple of drinks was all it took for the guys to convince you to go home with them...

Through conversation you found out that the guy who had fucked you in the restroom was Mark and the other one Jonathan.

You are sitting on a couch between the two studs as they grope your body and kiss your neck. Not willing to waste any time they start to undress you.

Now Mark was nibbling your swollen nipple and Jonathan was whispering in your ear in between biting it.

"You are a good little slut... Taking two big dicks... We're gonna use you like the whore you are..."

Of course, that was making you even hornier and soon you were rushing to unzip their pants. The next thing you know you are kneeling on the floor completely naked with Jonathan's 6 inch cock in your salivating mouth and Mark's 7 inch in your small female hand. By taking turns in enthusiastically sucking and jerking off each of the guys' dicks, your sole mission was to satisfy your needs by satisfying theirs. They were pushing your head to encourage you to swallow their full lengths and you did, without much hesitation or constraint. It seems that this new body of yours was already used to deep throating - there was no gag reflex.

As Jonathan became bored of fucking your mouth he lifted you onto the couch and positioned you to be on all fours. He was taking you from behind, doggy style, with his hands forcibly grabbing you by the hips, whilst Mark continued to ram his member into your wanting mouth.

"Ahh... She's so fucking tight!" yelled Jonathan just as he started to pick up pace.

Mark was using his one hand to position your head by pulling you by your hair and the other to shove your head onto his cock. They were becoming rougher and rougher. As if you cared. You were in a state of exalted delight.

By now, they have already switched positions a couple of times and both of them already came once in your mouth, but you, on the other hand, were having orgasm after orgasm. You even stopped keeping count, since all you needed now was to stay then and there - in that moment, being fucked like the slutty little girl you are.

To your delight the guys had one more surprise for you. They stood up and lifted you into the air, holding you between them. Mark didn't linger around and pushed his dick straight into your flaming pussy. Your legs were, once again, around his waist and held in place by his hands. Jonathan was behind you spreading your ass chicks and aiming his dick, soaked in your juices, at your virgin bunghole. His cock was so wet that it almost went straight in. Nevertheless, he went slow and it did hurt a lot, but you undeniably loved the invigorating pain caused by the whole process. He finally pushed it fully inside and started thrusting gently back and forth. Soon after, they were able to fuck both your holes at the same speed. Orgasm is too weak a word for what you were feeling. A couple of times you were close to passing out from the intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain, but every new orgasm jerked you back to life. You moaned and squealed loudly whilst they choked you, bit and scratched parts of your body. Sweat was dripping everywhere. In all that action one question came to your mind: how does this feel so good?

As the guys were about to cum they allowed you to demount their swollen cocks. You positioned yourself between them, kneeling with your mouth open and tongue out, and waited to be awarded with their delicious sperm. First to finish was Jonathan. He came much harder than before and didn't pay much attention to his aim, as only two out of five shots managed to reach your mouth and the others hitting your nose, chin and cheeks. You clean the tip of his bobbing head, saving each drop of his precious semen in your mouth. Fortunately for you all of Mark's cum successfully made it into your wanting mouth. You mixed their seed with your tongue, savoring the moment and giving the guys a show.

A naughty idea pops into your head. You stand up and french kiss each of them with their own cum still in your mouth. In their post-orgasmic state they were too distracted to realize what they were doing and kissed you back vigorously. Cum sloppily dripped from your mouth and chin, as well as theirs.

Do you stay with them or leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)