More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexpest19 sexpest19

What will happen?

You decline

You decline Ms. Smith’s offer. As much as you’d like to have your way with Wendy, you want her to want you without being into it.

Wendy is escorted out of the classroom for unknown reasons and you sit quietly in your seat until the end of the day and you leave.

You’re approaching your home and you notice four bikes sitting in your drive and wonder what is going on so you hastily go through the front door and immediately catch onto a wet fapping sound coming from the kitchen.

“Harder! Mmm!” You hear your own mother cry. “Fuck my pussy, Liam!”

Suddenly you're grabbed from behind and forcefully dragged through into the kitchen. You look behind yourself as you attempt to fight off the three cunts holding you tightly before you're head is held in the direction of Liam fucking your dear mother.

"You should've given us your lunch money that day, Ricky. This is payback for you being a disobedient little prick!" Andy chuckles as he binds your wrists behind the chair you're down on. Rope is tightly wrapped around your waist and your head is firmly held in place, watching your worst enemy, Liam, fucking your precious mother over your dinner table.

"Liam! Your cock is huge!" Your mother whines in pleasure. Watching his shiny cock pump in and out of her soaked pussy whilst she flicks her bean is painful for you to watch but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

"I bet Ricky's mother hasn't seen such big dicks before," Randy laughs whilst you struggle against their firm grip.

"She told me Ricky's cock hasn't grown any bigger since he was a toddler!" Callum says, making his piece of shit mates laugh hysterically. "Babydick Ricky!" They start chanting whilst Andy rips off your joggers and out flings your tiny todger, fully erect and it's still only 4 inches long.

The three cunts stand around you laughing, smacking their big 10 inch cocks off of your exposed body after striping you whilst your mother is creaming over your bully's big meaty 12 schlong.

Just then, there is a delicate knock at the door.

"Callum, get that door whilst I fuck this slut," Liam says whilst he squeezes your mama's tit, lifitng her leg over his shoulder so he can pound her pussy so much harder than he was. You listen to your mother scream with pleasure over the fapping slaps of their skin clapping together with each thrust of his colossal cock in her dripping pussy.

"Ah! Wendy! So nice to see you. You're looking pretty today," You hear their conversation from the front door.

"Is Ricky not here? I kinda need to talk to him," Wendy politely replies.

"Why would you wanna talk to him when you can talk to me, sexy?" Callum says whilst he eyes her up. "Poor fella is only packing 4 inches," he add and you can hear her chuckling along with Callum. "Me? I've got 10 inches of cock sitting in these pants," Their conversation is barely audible over the pleasurable cries of your mother and her squelchy pussy stuffed with cock.

"Prove it," Wendy giggles and you here a zipper fall. Your heart sinks hearing her cute giggle and his light moans. Is she playing with him? "Gosh, we better get inside if we're doing this, and what's that noise?" Wendy asks as she's guided through the house.

"Don't worry about that. Probably his slutty mother fucking the neighbour again," Callum smiles smugly. You catch a glimpse of him heading up to your room with his hand on Wendy's bum and the second your bedroom door shuts you can hear nothing but thumping and moans.

Liam's hips buck and he growls as he shoots his sticky thick cum deep in your mother's stretched pussy. She screams as her eyes roll back and her body trembles with pleasure, so full of cum she's leaking. If you don't do something quick you're gonna have a sibling and will be calling your enemy your stepdad, but you also want to hurry and stop what's happening upstairs with your crush!

What is more important?

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)